MMP Consultancy is looking to recruit an Experienced Scheduler to work with a Housing Provider in North West London on a Temporary basis.
As a Scheduler, you will liaise with customers, contractors, and other housing services staff to ensure access to annual safety checks.
* Maintaining all tasks, including raising jobs, requisitions, follow-on, and sub-contractor works.
* Answering phones, emails, and CRM cases, scheduling and confirming appointments
* Ensure all records are always kept up to date, including job details, appointments, job statuses, relevant time & dates, costs
* Ensuring that operatives are working efficiently and operative workload is maintained in line with the WIPs (Works in progress).
* Investigate complaints (informal and formal) and expressions of dissatisfaction with the service; respond to customers within our published service standards, both verbally and in writing.
* Updating the system with relevant information and creating reports for analysis.
* Have strong administration skills and must be IT proficient.
* Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Be a self-motivated, resilient, assertive and confident person
* Have proven experience in providing excellent customer service.
* Have previous experience working with scheduling repairs
* Be organised and able to multi task