Dedication to our sectors. Depth of knowledge. Long-term relationships. Commitment to quality. A true partnership approach. All this is why we are trusted to provide an exceptional, highly personal service to our clients and candidates alike.
Ask any of our clients why MMP Consultancy is their first choice and you’ll get the same answer: Trust. We’re trusted because all of our consultants have such a depth of knowledge. Because we prize long-term relationships over short-term quick wins. Because we reliably deliver quality, even when reacting fast and no matter the scale of the challenge. Because our relationship is valued and personal. And because we are seen as true partners who add value, an extension of your team, dependable people who really care. More...Get in Touch
People trust us to find the job that’s right for them personally, not just on paper. We’re trusted to value people as individuals and to understand that everyone's circumstances are different. We’re trusted because we are always fair, open, honest and down-to-earth. People like the fact that they can build an ongoing relationship with their consultant. Our people stay with us for the long-term, so you won’t be passed from pillar-to-post. Our consultants get to know you well and genuinely care about you and your career.More...SIGN UP FOR JOBS
The main reason I emailed, apart from catching up, was to say how impressed I am with Aliesha. People don’t seem to be able to praise people when they deserve it, but it is very easy to criticize when things do not always go right.
I can't praise Aliesha enough for her enthusiasm, friendliness and expertise, and she really shows your company in good light. I am sure you already know the strengths that she brings to the company, but I just thought credit where credit is due, and I don’t often email companies to say it, but Aliesha stands out from the crowd.
Well done to Aleisha and yourself for finding such a valued team member.
Much appreciated assistance from MMP through our Covid pressures and one of my go-to agencies for help when requiring temporary staff for the Trust.
We have been working with MMP for a few years now, and they have proved to be efficient, friendly and professional. Both Emily and Aliesha are like an extension of our own team, they completely understand our culture and the qualities within the people we are looking for.
With huge thanks to MMP and the speed/efforts of all involved. I was provided with a positive position in a role that I enjoy very much. Easy transition and transparency. I have worked under a few agencies this one I will always recommend.
MMP Consultancy has been providing temporary workers to the Facilities department at Watford General Hospital since April 2020, after it was clear that additional staff were required to provide sufficient service during the COVID-19 pandemic. The staffing requirements included cleaners and porters, who play an integral part in ensuring that the hospital operates efficiently and safely.
The 12 porters supplied to us have a tremendous work ethic, which has been made evident in the ongoing positive feedback we receive from our A&E and Radiology departments that they are assigned to. The healthcare professionals that the porters work with have commented on their approachability, willingness to help wherever they can and the relationships they build with staff and patients. They have proved themselves to be a true asset to Watford General Hospital.
MMP has also provided 6 cleaners to support the Soft FM contractor's Domestic team by performing enhanced cleaning in public areas. They have demonstrated high levels of self efficiency and organisation. The spot-checks and cleanliness tests carried out produced excellent results, which is a further example of the incredibly hard work they are doing during a time when hygiene and sanitation is paramount to combating COVID-19.
MMP Consultancy's professional approach, cost-effective services and efficiency in sourcing the quantity and quality of staff give me the confidence to allow them to provide staff who continue to have a strong positive impact on the entire hospital. I would be happy to recommend their services.
MMP are seeking a dedicated Minibus Driver on a permanent basis to join our esteemed private school in the beautiful Kent Countryside.
If you are a responsible driver with a commitment to safety please apply within.
A new opportunity has arisen for an Multi Trade to work for a national contractor on a temp to permanent basis paying £23.20 per hour (umbrella rate) and the perm salary will be up to £35,000 per annum. You will be required to complete reactive maintenance within properties and communal areas of Yeovil, Bridgewater, Taunton and Exeter. The successful candidate must be willing to travel however you the aim will be to keep you as local to your home as possible.
* Carry out carry out a range of multi trade works including carpentry plumbing, tiling and wet trades,
* Carry out repairs and maintenance within social housing properties, occupied and void.
* Use of a PDA to manage and record daily work.
You will be supplied with:
* Company branded van
* Fuel card
* Tools and PPE
MMP Consultancy is seeking an Administration and Compliance Manager on behalf of an FM Provider to be based across London and Bedfordshire. The role is permanent with a salary of £40,000 plus a £4,872 car allowance plus benefits.
The primary responsibility of the successful candidate will be to ensure the statutory and contractual compliance of hard services for the contract for the FM Provider's NHS clients. This role demands a meticulous individual who can manage operational, reporting/auditing, financial, and health & safety aspects efficiently.
* Monitor statutory compliance, plan inspections, and promptly close out reactive works in line with standard procedures.
* Ensure timely completion and submission of client reports as per contractual timelines.
* Collaborate with Service Managers to evidence self-delivered compliance-related activities.
* Maintain a document library of compliance-related evidence for the estate.
* Responsible for contract record-keeping, processing subcontractor and operative work orders.
* Implement and monitor the use of standard documentation compliant with site set-up standards and Rydon procedures.
* Advanced IT skills.
* Experience in analytical and administrative tasks.
* Track record of delivering to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
* Experience working in a highly contractual environment.
* Customer service experience.
* Proficient use of Microsoft Package - Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint.
* Experience line managing/supervising employees.
* Detailed understanding of contractual obligations.
* Understanding of healthcare-related and general best practice guidance documents.
* Experience in contractual record-keeping and complying with policy and processes.
* Experience managing clients.
* Experience delivering a customer-focused maintenance service.
* UK Driving Licence.
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a temporary basis based in East London.
You'll be the first point of contact in providing outstanding Customer Service to a diverse range of our customers and residents, over the phone and digital channels including emails and social media. In this varied role you'll be providing advice and assistance on a range of housing queries and booking repairs required at our properties, so excellent communication and problem-solving skills are essential. Our focus is on finding a great service to our customers.
The Customer Service Centre is a busy and fast paced environment, and we are looking for people who thrive working under pressure to join our friendly and diverse team. You must be able to multi-task and can learn new systems and processes quickly. You will have a flexible and proactive approach towards work and demonstrate a real belief in providing good customer service.
* Providing excellent customer service to all residents in relation to Repairs and Housing enquiries.
* Raising repairs orders, whilst diagnosing at first call.
* Liaising with tradesmen to organise repairs calls.
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to resolve all enquiries raised, effectively communicating with the complainant the whole way through.
* Updating the database to ensure all queries and resolutions are logged.
* Experience of working in a Social Housing/Repairs environment in a Customer Service capacity.
* Previous experience of diagnosing and raising repairs.
* Exceptional Customer Service skills.
* A good attitude and willingness to learn.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and challenging atmosphere.
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Neighbourhood Services Manager of on a temporary basis working for a Local Authority based in Hammersmith.
To lead and manage the Neighbourhood Services team in delivery of a value for money area neighbourhood service, that supports residents to live in safe and sustainable communities and improves resident satisfaction and quality of life and opportunity.
This will be on a temporary basis paying £301.34 per day.
* Manage the performance and development of the neighbourhood services teams, ensuring that all team members have clear objectives and targets, regular reviews and feedback and personal development plans in order to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction.
* Oversee and lead the effective and appropriate enforcement of tenancy terms and conditions, including the detection and prevention of illegal occupancy, to reduce costs and sustain and improve the quality of life for residents.
* Oversee and lead the effective and appropriate enforcement of lease terms and conditions, including detection and enforcement of unauthorised alterations to properties and the creation of unauthorised HMOs.
* Deliver an effective approach to anti-social behaviour in own area of responsibility which is well understood and leads to appropriate case management and corrective action so that behaviour is redirected in positive directions and the quality of life an opportunity for residents is improved.
* Oversee a programme of quarterly estate inspections that leads to the maintenance of excellent standards, offers opportunities to improve estates and services and delivers a cleaner, greener and safer environment to improve quality of life.
* To take the strategic lead for the void management process for Housing Services, identifying areas of underperformance and recommending changes to bring performance in line with performance targets, to ensure that loss of income from void properties is minimised and income is maximised.
* Oversee the delivery of a high quality, responsive reception service, working closely with property services and contractors, to ensure that customers' needs service standards are met and customer satisfaction is continuously improved.
* Budget and control expenditure, including devolved responsibility for a number of account budgets, deliver ways to improve value for money by reducing costs, improving the use of existing budgets and reviewing and increasing efficiency and effectiveness. To assist the head of neighbourhood services with the budget management process and oversee ordering and invoice processing to achieve value for money for the neighbourhood team.
* Deliver a service which promotes equality and diversity by giving equal and fair access and the identification and resolution of perceived or real inequalities.
Skills & Abilities:
* Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to Council policies in relation to Equal Opportunity, Customer Care and service delivery, and the ability to implement these policies in the workplace
* Educated to degree level or trained and qualifies in housing and /or management, or sufficient experience to demonstrate ability
* Experience of managing neighbourhood housing in a social housing environment and dealing successfully with the challenges to which this can give rise.
* Track record of successfully managing a team to drive effective performance and service and establishing a positive performance culture.
* The ability to translate strategic objectives into operational plans
* Experience of successfully managing a voids and re-housing service to maximise income.
* A track record of budget management and assessing and managing risk.
* Proven success in developing effective working relationships, partnerships with other agencies and communicating with and influencing others.
* A good understanding and knowledge of housing and other relevant legislation and regulatory framework which governs housing and case law.
* Evidence of a clear understanding of all aspects of neighbourhood services, including estate management, tenancy management and customer services
Title: Neighbourhood Services Manager
Salary: £301.34 per day
MMP Consultancy is currently sourcing for Voids Surveyor for an initial interim contract with a Public-Sector organisation in Hertfordshire.
Working within social housing to manage Voids duties including Minor and Major works. Holding high standards of quality, time and value for money.
Title: Voids Surveyor
Salary: £38 per hour - Inside IR35 (36 hours per week)
Contract: Rolling Contract
* Delivery of Voids service, being able to inspect properties and create specifications of works which is fit for purpose for tenants.
* Ensure contractor engagement and management in the delivery of works provided.
* Post inspection of works complete to guarantee a good quality of service.
* Deliver fit-for-purpose, safe, and good-quality properties to tenants on behalf of the social housing entity.
* Prioritise tenants with value for money and efficient delivery of work.
* Provide a defect-free period of at least 6 months after work.
* Manage the auditable and compliance information required, ensuring the system is completely updated and all invoices are paid when appropriate.
* Work with partners to set, coordinate, track, and ensure completion of voids with other services to get things done for the customer that meet or exceed customers' expectations.
* Dealing with unacceptable contractor performance ensuring all issues are remedied.
* Maintain up-to-date records and provide monthly statistical and qualitative information to the Voids and Maintenance Manager in respect of service performance indicators and progress against targets and budgets. Attending contractors' monitoring meetings as required to give performance feedback.
* Ensure records are kept up to date and information circulated to all relevant stakeholders including contractors, Lettings, Property Services, Housing Needs, Neighbourhood Services, Rent Accounting, Adaptations and Regeneration teams.
* HNC, HND, BTEC HND or higher, in a building discipline, or over 5 years of hands-on experience in related repairs surveying/ construction from a trade background.
* Relative experience of building maintenance in a local authority or other registered social landlord.
* Experience of working to strict deadlines within a busy multi-agency setting
* Experience in the management and administration of domestic building repairs
* Demonstrable experience of controlling costs expenditure of maintenance works