MMP Consultancy are currently looking for an experienced HR Officer to join an excellent Housing Association in East London on a Permanent Basis.
* Provide effective support to internal staff in relation to employee relations, policies and procedures, recruitment and retention
* Provide support to managers on recruitment, managing recruitment processes through systems
* Assist managers to carry out jobs in a safe and effective manner
* Gather data on statistics and activities within the business, analysing any trends and providing this in Management Information
* 3 - 4 years' experience of working within a HR/L&D department
* Recruitment and recruitment systems experience
* Knowledge of HR policies and procedures, including recruitment, data protection and application
* A can-do attitude with the initiative to manage own workload
* (Desirable) CIPD qualification
* (Desirable) Experience of working within the public sector, either with a housing association or local authority
MMP Consultancy are looking for a Resident Involvement Officer to join an excellent Housing Association in East London.
Purpose Of Job:
To support the implementation of our Resident Involvement Strategy and Resident Consultation and Participation Policy with specific focus on developing the Residents' Scrutiny Panel, social media profile, Estate Management Board elections, residents newsletter, Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) Resident Involvement reaccreditation and the embedding of measuring social value within the Association.
* Support the delivery of the Resident Involvement strategy by delivering a proactive and effective Resident Involvement service
* Provide clear, supportive and accurate resident Involvement advice to a range of stakeholders, including signposting where appropriate, to ensure awareness of customer involvement opportunities and promotion of the Groups other services.
* Work with the Head of Homes & Communities and Community Engagement Manager on preparing TPAS Resident Involvement submission
* Produce clear, accurate information and materials for internal colleagues for their use when engaging with customers and encourage participation in the Estate Management Boards
* Support from line colleagues in engaging with local customer groups acting as a Centre of Excellence, providing advice on constitutional issues and effective scrutiny and funding applications.
* Promote appropriate feedback and insight to our Senior Leadership team for analysis as required, including customer feedback obtained by hosting webinars.
* Organise, facilitate and record outcomes of key local customer meetings and events to encourage customer engagement and representation from a broad variety of residents.
MMP Consultancy are looking for a Damp and Mould Coordinator to join a fantastic Local Authority in Hertfordshire.
The role is designed to provide a support service to the two teams of Damp and Mould and Aids and Adaptation. While there is some administrative functions within the duties, it is expected that the post holder will provide a range of co-ordinating, reporting and auditing functions to ensure that services are being delivered in a consistent manner, within agreed standards and that performance data is rigorously interrogated with results fed back through the management hierarchy.
* Ensure that asbestos information is provided to surveyors and contractors.
* Be the lead in the implementation of the Contractor Portal ensuring contractors are properly inducted in its use and that information input (work completion etc.) is both timely and accurate.
* Create, maintain, manage and report the data across the two teams - cases, case leads (assigned officer), case/project key dates: received, inspected, works ordered, completed, post inspected, paid, etc.
* Work with Housing IT to ensure that the right reports are available to enable the team to address any performance issues both with SBC technical staff and contractors.
* Develop and manage a performance dashboard to give high level information to the management hierarchy.
* Arrange monthly catch-up meetings with team members ensuring they are keeping up to date with their admin. processes and alert the manager to any concerns as an early warning to service failures.
* Manage the tenant satisfaction process including issuing, receiving, follow up and reporting.
* Notify the Project Support Team as required where access is not obtained for surveys and/or work and recorded on NEC so a complete repairs history is maintained
* Lead on lessons learnt from data analysis and anecdotal evidence from all sources including corporate systems, surveyor, contractor and customer feedback.
* Manage compensation claims data ensuring that the cases are assigned and investigated and report on performance.
* Manage disrepair claims data ensuring that cases have the case bundles prepared , checked and submitted in accordance with the pre action protocol, are assigned and investigated and report on performance
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit an Internal Communications Partner on a Fixed Term basis, based in Kent.
As an Internal Communications Partner you will plan, deliver and evaluate the internal communications elements of the communications and marketing strategy and to work collaboratively with colleagues and teams to maximise the opportunities for staff to engage, the strength of internal communications channels. This includes managing the delivery of core internal messages, campaigns, and projects.
* Support the Head of Communications and Marketing with the development of an internal communications plan and being responsible for its implementation through an annual work plan, aligned to the current communications and marketing strategy.
* Plan and deliver an internal communications review, which will support the re-procurement of the Clients intranet and further improvement plans for channels and tactics outlined in the current communications and marketing strategy.
* Develop and deliver core campaigns to support ongoing business improvement across various workstreams, including the ways of working and IT programmes.
* Understand how internal communications impacts different teams, develop strategies to identify and engage some of the hardest to reach groups of staff in the organisation and increase their involvement in communications and engagement activities.
* Experience of delivering communications and marketing functions in an organisation, including marketing and behaviour change campaigns delivered to an OASIS, ROSIE, or equivalent campaign framework standard.
* Able to build rapport, collaborate, and influence a diverse range of stakeholders, including senior management.
* Excellent writing and proofing skills
* Good technical skills, including experience using MS Office, Teams, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite.