MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Customer Resolution Officer on a Permanent Basis in East London.
* Provide a customer-focused service for complaints, Members' Enquiries, accesses to information or escalated issues investigating. Responding positively to all concerns raised, increasing early resolution to reduce further problems for customers and keeping customers updated at all times
* Assist with Local Government Ombudsman (LGO) enquiries in line with procedural and regulatory requirements.
* Engage with colleagues from other teams, including managers, to gather information required to fully investigate and respond to complaints, Members' Enquiries, complex queries
* Complete any follow up actions in a timely, in line with what was agreed with customers to reduce further issues and escalation. To support colleagues from other teams to identify and complete follow up remedial actions.
* Support the regular identification and sharing of lessons learnt from complaints, Members' Enquiries and escalated issues which can be used for service improvement.
* Assist some customers after resolution where a need is identified including becoming the contact where applicable.
* Assist efficiently with persistent complainants - including early intervention where required.
* Manage customer expectations in relation to policy and procedures, presenting options where possible.
* Liaise with external support agencies and service providers including the London authorities to ensure the successful resolution of complaints.
* Assist customers in line with all relevant policies and procedures, performance, time and quality expectations. To manage customer expectations regarding policy and process in a non-confrontational and customer-focused manner, offering alternatives where possible.
* Comply relevant regulatory and legislative requirements including those regarding data protection, health and safety, equalities and diversity and safeguarding.
Skills & Knowledge:
* Knowledge and understanding of the role of a Local Housing provider (Interview and Application form).
* High level of written and verbal skills to assist customers in a clear and helpful way across all communication channels customer service skills
* Good numeracy skills
* Ability to quickly learn new skills and learn about different services including relevant legislation
* Ability to use supporting IT systems and follow process accurately and in real time
* Ability to effectively manage customer communications and expectations
* Ability to tailor assistance for customers who need this including those that are vulnerable, have English as a second language and/ or are facing difficult circumstances
* Identify areas where customer service and supporting processes can be improved
* Ability to work within legislative, regulatory and best practice requirements including those regarding health and safety and data protection
* Excellent communication skills and ability to exchange information and positively interact with colleagues including for the purpose of problem solving for customers
* Excellent information gathering and analysis skills to understand whether policy and process has been followed correctly
* Coordinate own work to time and quality standards
* Encourage others to work within required time and quality expectations
* Ability to work within a flexible and customer-oriented team environment and provide guidance and supervision to less experienced colleagues as required
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Ability to work independently to resolve problems and queries based on experience
* Communicate complex information in a clear and concise way which is customer-friendly
* Excellent time management and administration skills, effectively planning and organising workloads to meet goals
* Customer friendly initiatives and approach
* Able to deal with customers in a positive and constructive way
* Develop effective partnership working within the Association and with other stakeholders
* Effective working within a team and individually
* Good understanding of GDPR and being discreet when dealing with confidential information
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a Temporary basis to join a fantastic Housing Association based in East London.
* To provide a professional and welcoming reception service at our head office for corporate visitors and residents.
* To provide an efficient, friendly, and well-informed telephone and face-to-face service responding to queries, problems and requests from residents covering a range of areas including repairs, housing, rent and lettings.
* To provide general administrative support to the business including but not limited to invoice processing, post, mail mergers.
* To log and process repair requests liaising with contractors and allocate parking bays and manage enquiries including waiting list and bay swaps.
* Customer Support Team - this will include complaint management - ensuring the complaints process is followed from start to finish. Allocating parking bays and managing enquiries including waiting list and bay swaps. You'll also coordinate the lettings process, which includes transfer applications, advertising properties, shortlisting, undertaking checks to assess applicant's eligibility and coordinating appointments.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Ability to share complex information with a wide selection of callers, many who do not speak English as a first language.
* Able to sensitively deal with challenging situations and complaints from customers.
* Good face to face communication skills
* Proven listening skills.
* Good administration and organisation skills
* Able to prioritise work and manage conflicting deadlines.
* Good written communication skills
* Organised with a high level of accuracy and attention
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a temporary basis based in East London.
You'll be the first point of contact in providing outstanding Customer Service to a diverse range of our customers and residents, over the phone and digital channels including emails and social media. In this varied role you'll be providing advice and assistance on a range of housing queries and booking repairs required at our properties, so excellent communication and problem-solving skills are essential. Our focus is on finding a great service to our customers.
The Customer Service Centre is a busy and fast paced environment, and we are looking for people who thrive working under pressure to join our friendly and diverse team. You must be able to multi-task and can learn new systems and processes quickly. You will have a flexible and proactive approach towards work and demonstrate a real belief in providing good customer service.
* Providing excellent customer service to all residents in relation to Repairs and Housing enquiries.
* Raising repairs orders, whilst diagnosing at first call.
* Liaising with tradesmen to organise repairs calls.
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to resolve all enquiries raised, effectively communicating with the complainant the whole way through.
* Updating the database to ensure all queries and resolutions are logged.
* Experience of working in a Social Housing/Repairs environment in a Customer Service capacity.
* Previous experience of diagnosing and raising repairs.
* Exceptional Customer Service skills.
* A good attitude and willingness to learn.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and challenging atmosphere.
MMP Consultancy are working with a contractor in Essex who are looking to recruit Call Handlers on a Permanent Basis.
This role would suit an individual who thrives in challenging atmospheres and can remain calm under pressure. You will be responsible for answering and redirecting calls. Ensuring all queries are dealt with in a time effective manner with excellent results.
* Receive and record telephone calls from a range of people and personnel
* Provide advice to clients as directed by protocols and policies
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in order to resolve all queries raised
* Updating the database to ensure all queries and resolutions are logged
* Experience of working in a Call Handling or Customer Service based role
* Exceptional customer service skills
* A good attitude and willingness to learn
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and challenging atmosphere
Please send me your most up to date CV and I will give you a call at my earliest convenience.