Up to £42.55 per hour Inside IR35
MMP Consultancy is currently a HIA Building Surveyor (Aids and Adaptations) for a Housing Organisation within North West London. Rate £42.55 per hour (Inside IR35).
* Interpreting Briefs, the scope of works and project requirements from, Client officers, project sponsors, external clients and Stakeholders, tenants, and external organisations
* Preparing feasibility studies and viability assessments particularly relating to meeting specific requirements/recommendations on aids and adaptation projects/works
* Identifying and commissioning specialists and consultants, also including internal commissions
* Carry out building/stock condition surveys preparing reports on findings.
* Identify building defects and provide recommendations for repair, preparing estimates as required.
* Ensuring project delivery within a strict qualitative and commercial framework
* Diagnosing defects and implementing cost-effective solutions.
* Preparing outline specifications during the design process and detailed drawings specifications for quotation purposes. This shall also include the contract conditions, preliminaries, and schedule of works
* Preparing drawings sufficient to convey the work required.
* Investigate the selection of appropriate materials and methods of construction.
* Preparing quotation documentation and inviting quotations/tenders.
* Project management
* Project Procurement process - seeking quotations and tenders
* Site inspections and supervision.
* Contract administration of projects,
* visiting site to ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with the contract documentation
Title: HIA Surveyor
Rate: £42.55 per hour (Inside IR35)
Contract: 3 month rolling - 36 hour
Client: Local Authority