£33000 - £34000 per annum Van & Fuel card
A great opportunity has arisen for a Plumber/Multi Trade Plumber to join a Housing Association on a permanent basis paying up to £34,000 per annum. This will be covering the Chichester, Petworth and Midhurst area. The successful Multi Trade Plumber/Plumber will be available within short notice, have social housing experience and must have a driving license as you will be supplied with a van and fuel card.
This role will be on the reactive repairs team.
Working Hours are 8:30am - 17:00pm Mon - Thurs and 8:30 - 16:00pm on a Friday
Multi Trade Duties:
* Carry out carry out a range of repairs and maintenance within social housing properties including plumbing repairs and maintenance, tiling and patch plastering in both voids and occupied properties.
The Successful Multi Trade Plumber/Plumber will be required to:
* Ensure works are completed at a high standard within given time frames
* Carry out works allocated by appointments
* Have a valid UK Driving Licence
* A basic DBS will be required