MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Communications Officer on a part time permanent basis working for a Housing Association based in Harrow.
To manage and deliver the external communications of the business including media & social media in line with the vision & values, and to both manage and deliver key internal communications supporting all aspects.
This will be on a permanent basis paying £26,500 pro rata.
* As the first point of contact for members of the press you are responsible for drafting, editing and releasing responses to queries from the press and members of the public and seeking approval from SMT as required.
* To track and monitor current press coverage in the sector or where media articles could impact and provide timely updates to SMT of emerging news.
* Manage the association's relationship with the web developers, write and publish web content, inform the developers of all content management and editing required that is outside of our content management domain and work with our agents to develop the website.
* Work with the CEO to design, and determine the key messages of the Annual Report. To manage and deliver the Annual Report within the specified deadline, to the agreed communication plan, including managing the budget, artwork and design in liaison with all relevant external suppliers.
* Manage and produce the quarterly newsletter to agreed timescales and ensure delivery to the agreed audience.
* Ensure that all communications is accessible to all tenants.
* Tender design and other relevant supplier services within budget and to agreed timescales, ensuring the continuity or improvement of both service and quality.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all HCHA staff to enable the process of gathering news stories, articles and developments with both staff, tenants and Board to ensure a rounded view of the association is presented in key documents.
* Support the CEO, Board and Senior Management Team with media briefings when required to enable managed responses to external media.
* Foster a strong relationship with tenants, tenant groups, Tenant Engagement Officer and external visiting volunteers/ events coordinators in order to effectively deliver relevant electronic communications.
* Ensure the quality control of all communications documents, arranging and assisting proof reading and photo imaging control where necessary
Skills & Abilities:
* Have an advanced English qualification and or demonstrate good experience of being able to write to a high standard
* Knowledge of the social housing sector would be beneficial with a basic understanding of the roles and responsibilities of tenant and landlord
* Experience of working with a range of people including older or vulnerable people (can be in a voluntary capacity or with other vulnerable people)
* Understanding health and safety issues affecting tenants, older persons and general housing management
* Able to use social media platforms and fully conversant with management and publishing of social media
Title: Communications Officer
Salary: £26,500 per annum
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Head of Neighbourhood Contact on a temporary basis working for a Housing Association based in London Bridge.
A leadership role focused on delivering operational performance aligned to organisational strategy. This role is about driving change and service excellence addressing failures and root cause analysis to strive for constant improvement. As a senior role with technical knowledge and experience there will also be a focus on influencing the strategic direction of the service based on the operational and legislative environment.
* Be the champion of a customer-centric approach across our communities.
* Dive into the resident journey, anticipating their needs and proactively addressing them.
* Led by example our residents strategy and 'knowing who is behind our doors'
* Manage relationships and maintain influence with key stakeholders across the business to overcome issues, obstacles, and blockages.
* Own the outcomes within the Neighbourhood engagement function.
* Ensure efficient service delivery, responsiveness, and customer satisfaction.
* Collaborate with other teams to align strategies.
* Ensure that our Residents Strategy is at the forefront of the organisational goals.
* Deliver and shape our 'You and Your Neighbourhood' - your fingerprints on
* Inspire, motivate, and develop your team members - they're your secret sauce.
* Create a positive and collaborative working environment where ideas flourish.
* Ensure all colleagues performance within your remit contributes towards team objectives and the wider performance of the business.
* Be a visible on the ground front line leader who inspires the team to provide excellent services across all areas, developing a service excellence offer to our customers based on their feedback and experiences, whilst mitigating business risks and achieving value for money.
* Ensures openness and honesty is underpinned by support and coaching of the teams.
* Dive into the data and understand those key performance indicators.
* Use insights to fine-tune outcomes and keep the engine running smoothly.
* Challenge team members and other colleagues where performance or behaviours fall short of those expected by the business.
* Maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of the business and operational plans and targets and the wider operating context
Skills & Abilities:
* Experience in senior management roles within housing, community engagement, or similar domains.
* Leading and managing teams, projects, and budgets is second nature.
* Development and execution of strategic plans.
* Worked with a diverse range of stakeholders-from residents to community groups to local authorities-is your superpower.
* High-quality service and satisfaction are your calling cards.
* Use of analytics to measure and improve performance is your secret sauce.
* Evidence of driving innovation and shaking things up.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills a master wordsmith.
* Negotiation - influencing and building trust.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Organisation and time management skills to keep all the balls in the air.
* Leadership is in your DNA: inspiring and developing others.
* IT skills
Title: Head of Neighbourhood Contact
Location: London Bridge
MMP Consultancy are looking for a Resident Involvement Officer to join an excellent Housing Association in East London.
Purpose Of Job:
To support the implementation of our Resident Involvement Strategy and Resident Consultation and Participation Policy with specific focus on developing the Residents' Scrutiny Panel, social media profile, Estate Management Board elections, residents newsletter, Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) Resident Involvement reaccreditation and the embedding of measuring social value within the Association.
* Support the delivery of the Resident Involvement strategy by delivering a proactive and effective Resident Involvement service
* Provide clear, supportive and accurate resident Involvement advice to a range of stakeholders, including signposting where appropriate, to ensure awareness of customer involvement opportunities and promotion of the Groups other services.
* Work with the Head of Homes & Communities and Community Engagement Manager on preparing TPAS Resident Involvement submission
* Produce clear, accurate information and materials for internal colleagues for their use when engaging with customers and encourage participation in the Estate Management Boards
* Support from line colleagues in engaging with local customer groups acting as a Centre of Excellence, providing advice on constitutional issues and effective scrutiny and funding applications.
* Promote appropriate feedback and insight to our Senior Leadership team for analysis as required, including customer feedback obtained by hosting webinars.
* Organise, facilitate and record outcomes of key local customer meetings and events to encourage customer engagement and representation from a broad variety of residents.
MMP Consultancy are looking for a Damp and Mould Coordinator to join a fantastic Local Authority in Hertfordshire.
The role is designed to provide a support service to the two teams of Damp and Mould and Aids and Adaptation. While there is some administrative functions within the duties, it is expected that the post holder will provide a range of co-ordinating, reporting and auditing functions to ensure that services are being delivered in a consistent manner, within agreed standards and that performance data is rigorously interrogated with results fed back through the management hierarchy.
* Ensure that asbestos information is provided to surveyors and contractors.
* Be the lead in the implementation of the Contractor Portal ensuring contractors are properly inducted in its use and that information input (work completion etc.) is both timely and accurate.
* Create, maintain, manage and report the data across the two teams - cases, case leads (assigned officer), case/project key dates: received, inspected, works ordered, completed, post inspected, paid, etc.
* Work with Housing IT to ensure that the right reports are available to enable the team to address any performance issues both with SBC technical staff and contractors.
* Develop and manage a performance dashboard to give high level information to the management hierarchy.
* Arrange monthly catch-up meetings with team members ensuring they are keeping up to date with their admin. processes and alert the manager to any concerns as an early warning to service failures.
* Manage the tenant satisfaction process including issuing, receiving, follow up and reporting.
* Notify the Project Support Team as required where access is not obtained for surveys and/or work and recorded on NEC so a complete repairs history is maintained
* Lead on lessons learnt from data analysis and anecdotal evidence from all sources including corporate systems, surveyor, contractor and customer feedback.
* Manage compensation claims data ensuring that the cases are assigned and investigated and report on performance.
* Manage disrepair claims data ensuring that cases have the case bundles prepared , checked and submitted in accordance with the pre action protocol, are assigned and investigated and report on performance