MMP Consultancy is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer on behalf of an NHS Trust based in North West London. The position is to start as soon as possible on a temporary bases, with the possibility of going perm. The rate of pay is £31ph via an umbrella company with an estimated weekly take home of £766 after tax deductions.
* Ensure effective healthcare delivery through collaborative work with clinical leaders.
* Lead day-to-day Hard FM operational management of buildings and engineering services.
* Develop and implement Trust estates policies, procedures, and management plans.
* Manage and lead the Trust's FM Transformation Programme.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
* Professional qualification (e.g., IMechE, CIBSE, IET, IHEEM).
* Membership of a professional Estates, Engineering, or FM Chartered organization.
* Detailed knowledge of HTMs, HBNs, and Professional Standards for Estate Operations.
* Experience in leading multi-disciplinary professional teams.
For more information, please apply now.
Hope all is well.
I am currently recruiting for a Bursar on behalf of a prestigious independent school based in South London on a permanent contract.
Please see the specific details below:
Hours: Full time
Salary: Between £68,215 to £80,345 p.a. depending on skills and experience
Commences: September 2024
For a full Job description - please send an up-to-date CV to this email.
MMP Consultancy is seeking an Estates Project Manager on behalf of a university based in Central London. This is a permanent role to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. The salary is £52,244 per annum with pay progression each year, with generous benefits.
The Estates Project Manager will manage projects from inception to completion, collaborating with internal teams and external contractors on a range of projects (£10k to over £10m), including new builds, renovations, and adaptations.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include daily project management, ensuring projects adhere to university standards while delivering cost-effectiveness. They will develop client briefs through feasibility studies, create compliant project plans, and manage project teams. Monitoring project delivery, inspecting work quality, and arranging handovers are crucial tasks.
Additionally, they will collaborate with internal stakeholders, report regularly, and handle various duties within the role's scope. They will work in a general context managing the University's extensive estate, with a focus on optimizing space utilization, supporting academic objectives, and ensuring infrastructure readiness across 10 sites, 40 buildings, and 1200 residential spaces.
* Relevant degree or professional qualification.
* Project management experience in a multidisciplinary, multi-stakeholder environment.
* Proven Project Manager with experience in construction projects.
* Strong cost, program, and scope management skills.
* Managing projects of £250,000 or more in multiple locations.
* Technical background in Project Management or related field.
* Proficiency in cost control, scheduling, reporting, and risk management.
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities, work under pressure, and build strong relationships.
* Proactive approach to Health & Safety and project risk management.
* Prince 2 Practitioner Level.
* Auto Cad experience
MMP are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Operations Team Supervisor to join our higher education client based in Central London. This role involves joint responsibility for managing a team of 7 Porters so experience in porter management is essential. It is paying £31,000 per annum with a range of benefits.
If you are a dedicated professional with a track record in porter management, possess the required supervisory skills, and are committed to maintaining a safe and efficient working environment, please apply within.