MMP Consultancy are working with a fantastic organisation to recruit a Commercial Administrator to join them on a Permanent basis in Hertfordshire.
As a Commercial Administrator you will support with training of existing and new supervisory colleagues aligned with our succession and growth planning.
* Maximizing revenue entitlement
* Help ensure that commercial processes are adhered to across the business unit.
* Actively seek to improve processes and procedures.
* External relationships, ensure that any main contracts entered have terms and conditions that are appropriate for the business, with commercial risks identified.
* Ensure that the supply chain is engaged appropriately with the correct contract terms and conditions.
* Ensure that good client relationships are fostered.
MMP Consultancy are working with a contractor in Essex who are looking to recruit Call Handlers on a Permanent Basis.
This role would suit an individual who thrives in challenging atmospheres and can remain calm under pressure. You will be responsible for answering and redirecting calls. Ensuring all queries are dealt with in a time effective manner with excellent results.
* Receive and record telephone calls from a range of people and personnel
* Provide advice to clients as directed by protocols and policies
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in order to resolve all queries raised
* Updating the database to ensure all queries and resolutions are logged
* Experience of working in a Call Handling or Customer Service based role
* Exceptional customer service skills
* A good attitude and willingness to learn
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and challenging atmosphere
Please send me your most up to date CV and I will give you a call at my earliest convenience.
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit an experienced HR Assistant based in Kent.
To provide proactive and effective administrative support for the HR Team and will have responsibility for the smooth effective running of all other HR administrative processes and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deliver first line support to resolve learning and development queries and escalate as appropriate. Support customers to self-serve where possible.
* Improve and evolve the department's administrative processes, collaborating with customers and colleagues, maximising the use of the available technology.
* Administer the Learning Management System to ensure all staff have a positive learning experience and up to date content is tailored to specific staff groups for regulatory, mandatory and personal development learning requirements as required.
* Manage, the bank worker, contractor and board member training requirements list to managers, ensuring the information is current and mandatory learning is tracked and reported.
* Confer with L&D business partner, external providers and relevant subject matter experts to set up and administer new and updated regulatory training and new learning programmes for staff and managers, ensuring campaigns are rolled out in alignment with organisational priorities and in conjunction with relevant internal communications.
* Administer joining instructions and course evaluations and collate evaluation feedback, sharing the results with the relevant parties.
* Monitor and track attendance and completion of training for all employees and ensure reporting is completed by required deadlines for appropriate monthly and quarterly ET / SME reporting deadlines and concerns are escalated promptly and appropriately.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Ability to work independently, prioritising and organising workload to ensure key tasks are completed to specific deadlines
* Able to maintain accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to undertake notes/minutes at meetings
* Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels within an organisation
* Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and cope with situations with tact and diplomacy
* Commitment to continuing professional development
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a Temporary basis to join a fantastic Housing Association based in East London.
* To provide a professional and welcoming reception service at our head office for corporate visitors and residents.
* To provide an efficient, friendly, and well-informed telephone and face-to-face service responding to queries, problems and requests from residents covering a range of areas including repairs, housing, rent and lettings.
* To provide general administrative support to the business including but not limited to invoice processing, post, mail mergers.
* To log and process repair requests liaising with contractors and allocate parking bays and manage enquiries including waiting list and bay swaps.
* Customer Support Team - this will include complaint management - ensuring the complaints process is followed from start to finish. Allocating parking bays and managing enquiries including waiting list and bay swaps. You'll also coordinate the lettings process, which includes transfer applications, advertising properties, shortlisting, undertaking checks to assess applicant's eligibility and coordinating appointments.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Ability to share complex information with a wide selection of callers, many who do not speak English as a first language.
* Able to sensitively deal with challenging situations and complaints from customers.
* Good face to face communication skills
* Proven listening skills.
* Good administration and organisation skills
* Able to prioritise work and manage conflicting deadlines.
* Good written communication skills
* Organised with a high level of accuracy and attention