Up to £36351.00 per annum van fuel card
A great opportunity has arisen for an Electrician to join a Housing provider based in Berkshire, on a permanent basis, offering a salary of up to £36,351 per annum. The successful candidate will be available within short notice and have social housing experience. You must have a driving license as you will be supplied with a company van.
* Perm - £36,351 Van & Fuel Card
You will be required to:
* Carry out repairs and maintenance within social housing properties, voids and occupied
* Carry out electrical repairs EICRs and complete NICEIC Certificates
* Ensure works are completed at a high standard within given time frames
* Carry out works allocated by appointments
* Participate in 24 call out when required
* City & Guilds and or/ equivalent e.g NVQ
* BS 7617: 18th Edition
* 2391 or 2395
You will be supplied with:
* A company van
If you are interested in this role, please send me a copy of your CV or give me a call to discuss this further.