MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Building Safety Case Manager to join a West London Local Authority. This will be an interim position paying £401.79p/d Umbrella
My client are looking for someone who can Manage a team of risk assessors / surveyors and overseeing the work of consultants whilst providing fire safety surveying expertise, support and advice to ensure the housing stock is inspected, managed and maintained in accordance with the Fire safety Act, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and any other appropriate Health and Safety Legislation.
The Building Safety Manager role is being responsible for Managing the HRRBs in accordance with the Building Safety Act 2022 in alignment to and with maintaining the Golden Thread of Information for the HRRBs 18m and above. Producing safety case (reports), Fire and Emergency files for all HRRBs as well as higher-risk buildings which may include high rise sheltered and hostel accommodation.
Day to day duties:
Title: Building Safety Case Manager
Day Rate: £401.79p/d Umbrella
Location: Hammersmith, West London< Back to job listing
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Voids Surveyor to join a local authority based in West London.
This will be an interim position paying £276p/d Umbrella
The successful candidate must be able to be in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham 5 days p/w and will have to have there own transport.
The post holder is responsible for the works within the LBHF repairs team and that work will cover the following areas:-
Title: Voids Surveyor
Rate: £276p/d Umbrella
Location: Hammersmith, West London
MMP Consultancy is currently sourcing for Voids Surveyor for an initial interim contract with a Public-Sector organisation in Hertfordshire.
Working within social housing to manage Voids duties including Minor and Major works. Holding high standards of quality, time and value for money.
Title: Voids Surveyor
Salary: £38 per hour - Inside IR35 (36 hours per week)
Contract: Rolling Contract
* Delivery of Voids service, being able to inspect properties and create specifications of works which is fit for purpose for tenants.
* Ensure contractor engagement and management in the delivery of works provided.
* Post inspection of works complete to guarantee a good quality of service.
* Deliver fit-for-purpose, safe, and good-quality properties to tenants on behalf of the social housing entity.
* Prioritise tenants with value for money and efficient delivery of work.
* Provide a defect-free period of at least 6 months after work.
* Manage the auditable and compliance information required, ensuring the system is completely updated and all invoices are paid when appropriate.
* Work with partners to set, coordinate, track, and ensure completion of voids with other services to get things done for the customer that meet or exceed customers' expectations.
* Dealing with unacceptable contractor performance ensuring all issues are remedied.
* Maintain up-to-date records and provide monthly statistical and qualitative information to the Voids and Maintenance Manager in respect of service performance indicators and progress against targets and budgets. Attending contractors' monitoring meetings as required to give performance feedback.
* Ensure records are kept up to date and information circulated to all relevant stakeholders including contractors, Lettings, Property Services, Housing Needs, Neighbourhood Services, Rent Accounting, Adaptations and Regeneration teams.
* HNC, HND, BTEC HND or higher, in a building discipline, or over 5 years of hands-on experience in related repairs surveying/ construction from a trade background.
* Relative experience of building maintenance in a local authority or other registered social landlord.
* Experience of working to strict deadlines within a busy multi-agency setting
* Experience in the management and administration of domestic building repairs
* Demonstrable experience of controlling costs expenditure of maintenance works
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Contracts Manager (Voids) to join a local authority based in East Devon.
This will be a permanent position paying £41,418 - £48,474 per annum plus benefits
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Surveyor to join a local authority based in East Devon.
This will be a permanent position paying £40,221 per annum plus benefits
To provide the day-to-day repair service to tenants and maintain the Council's housing stock. To manage the day-to-day repair/void contracts and contractors to a high standard providing high quality repair services to the Council and tenant. To support the Senior Technical Officer and other technical staff in achieving the priorities and objectives of the Council.
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Head of Health & Safety to join a local authority based in Hampshire
This will be an interim position paying £350 P/Day Umbrella on 6 months contract.
develop and utilise information and intelligence systems to underpin health and safety action across services and partner organisations; and lead collation and interpretation of relevant data
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Surveyor to join a housing association covering a patch of Covering a patch of Hastings to St Leonards
This will be a permanent position paying £38,100 - £44,114 £1,800 Car Allowance.
The primary function of the role is to provide a responsive repair and void surveying service for My Client
To ensure that all My Clients owned and managed properties are maintained to the highest possible standards and that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
To ensure staff, residents, leaseholders, managing agencies and property owners are provided with a high standard of service.