MMP is working with one of their Housing Association Clients in Norfolk who are seeking for a new Surveyor to join the business with immediate effect.
Agile Hybrid Home working (Office base Norwich)
Full time, 37 hours a week, Monday - Friday
Salary: £42,310 Inc Car Allowance
Fixed Term contract (ends March 2024)
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a high level of experience in the building construction industry to join our Asset Team as a Property Surveyor. We are looking for someone who can work collaboratively across different teams and is able to embrace change and work in an innovative way.
Some of the main duties of the role will be:
* Delivering a range of project and contract management duties from minor alterations to full scale refurbishment works.
* Assessing the energy efficiency of our homes and facilitating the delivery of the energy improvement programme.
* Developing and improving service delivery to provide our tenants with the best possible service which can be evidenced from tenant satisfaction surveys.
* Completing stock condition surveys.
* Conducting defect surveys, diagnosis and producing specification of works.
* Ensuring that surveys take into consideration Housing Heath, Safety Rating System, the Equality Act requirements and the Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018.
The ideal candidate will have:
* HMC minimum or similar relevant qualifications to the building sector
* Experience of working in a similar role, with relevant on the job training
* Property Surveyor experience
* Experience of contract management and specification writing
* Experience of project managing planned major works and maintenance contracts and have a good understanding of property defects, specifying and the management of remedial works
A driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential as travel throughout Norfolk will be required.
Our client offers staff many great benefits such as:
* Enhanced annual leave starting from 22 days, plus a day off for your Birthday, a Volunteering Day and a Personal day!
* Generous contributory pension scheme!
* Access to an Employee Assistance Programme to support you when you need it!
* Health Cash Plan - claiming for things such as Eye Test and Prescriptions as well as many other wellness and money saving perks!
* Allowance to support with Utility Bills for Hybrid Home Workers
MMP Consultancy are seeking a Voids Project Manager on an interim contract, for a leading Local Authority in London. £300 per day (Inside ir35)
About the role
Title: Void Project Manager
Rate: £300 per day (Inside IR35)
Client: Local Authority
Location: North London
Contract: 3 months rolling
- Delivery of void process, from inception to completion.
- Provide relevant and detailed reports / assessments on the property condition, cost and delivery.
- Liaise with internal and external contract teams / contractors.
- Liaise internally regarding best practice for fire safety and health and safety.
- Delivery of high quality data which can be used to prioritise workloads and report on progress and potential problems.
Qualifications - Preferred
* Building Studies / Construction
MMP Consultancy are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to work an interim contract with a public sector housing organisation in Hertfordshire. £340 per day (Inside IR35).
* Ensure that all relevant goals in the project are met, be responsible for the successful procurement, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project or projects.
* Work closely with all partners and stakeholders such as Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, Service Providers / Contractors and Residents, and line managing the Clerk of Works allocated to this post.
* Strong Project management experience
* Contract knowledge in particular TPC
* Building construction and refurbishment knowledge
* Good communicator
* Staff management
Rate: £340 per day (Inside IR35)
Expenses: Business related parking and mileage is paid.
Contract: Interim Contract
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Disrepair Surveyor to join a local authority based in East Devon.
This will be an interim position paying £44.52 P/H Umbrella on a 3-6 Month contract.
To provide the day-to-day repair service to tenants and maintain the Council's housing stock. To manage the day-to-day repair/void contracts and contractors to a high standard providing high quality repair services to the Council and tenant. To support the Senior Technical Officer and other technical staff in achieving the priorities and objectives of the Council.
Title: Disrepair Surveyor
Salary: £44.52 P/H Umbrella
Location: East Devon
MMP Consultancy currently has an opportunity for a Surveying Project Manager to join a housing association based out of Bristol.
This will be a permanent position paying £44,625 P/A Plus Benefits
Title: Surveying Project Manager
Salary: £44,625 P/A Plus Benefits
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for an Strategic Asset Manager to join a local authority based out of Bristol
This will be an Interim position for 3-4 Months paying £350-£400 P/Day Umbrella
Responsible for the asset data collection strategy in terms of
The management of specific major or surveying projects on behalf of the Council, from inception to completion.
To supervise a team responsible for the commissioning and collection of asset data.
Own, develop, plan, monitor and control all aspects of the programme end to end, seeking best practice, ideas and innovation ensuring they are applied and to achieve objectives within defined schedules, costs and performance parameters.
Responsible for the commissioning a procurement strategy for Procurement Services to procure for consultants and building specialists, including developing the specification and contract docs
Managing the contracts for commissioned work, overseeing the work carried out ensuring that the quality and consistency of the works are to a high quality.
Achieve project objectives through the application of effective project management methodology by:
Title: Strategic Asset Manager
Salary: £350-3400 P/Day Umbrella
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Fire Door Inspector to join a Health & Safety Consultant based in Portsmouth
This will be a part time position with you working 3 out of 5 days a week varying days Mon-Fri.
The position is paying £300-£320 P/Day Outside of IR35.
Job Purpose: This role will be working on their housing contract focusing on carrying out fire door inspections and writing up reports,
Title: Fire Door Inspector
Salary: £300-320 P/Day (Outside IR35)