Hope all is well.
MMP Consultancy is currently recruiting for a BAND 7 Mechanical Estates Officer role on behalf of a well-established NHS Trust based in South-West London on a TEMP / PERM contract.
This opportunity is ideal for those looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in NHS management and team leadership. Please refer to the information below:
Please see a brief description below:
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Pay: BAND 7 - £33.00 PA
£49,178 to £55,492 a year pa. Inclusive of HCAS - (depending on experience)
Responsible to: Head of Estates
If you are interested and match the criteria above, please send me an updated CV.< Back to job listing
Hope all is well.
I am currently recruiting for a Bursar on behalf of a prestigious independent school based in South London on a permanent contract.
Please see the specific details below:
Hours: Full time
Salary: Between £68,215 to £80,345 p.a. depending on skills and experience
Commences: September 2024
For a full Job description - please send an up-to-date CV to this email.
MMP Consultancy is seeking an Estates Project Manager on behalf of a university based in Central London. This is a permanent role to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. The salary is £52,244 per annum with pay progression each year, with generous benefits.
The Estates Project Manager will manage projects from inception to completion, collaborating with internal teams and external contractors on a range of projects (£10k to over £10m), including new builds, renovations, and adaptations.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include daily project management, ensuring projects adhere to university standards while delivering cost-effectiveness. They will develop client briefs through feasibility studies, create compliant project plans, and manage project teams. Monitoring project delivery, inspecting work quality, and arranging handovers are crucial tasks.
Additionally, they will collaborate with internal stakeholders, report regularly, and handle various duties within the role's scope. They will work in a general context managing the University's extensive estate, with a focus on optimizing space utilization, supporting academic objectives, and ensuring infrastructure readiness across 10 sites, 40 buildings, and 1200 residential spaces.
* Relevant degree or professional qualification.
* Project management experience in a multidisciplinary, multi-stakeholder environment.
* Proven Project Manager with experience in construction projects.
* Strong cost, program, and scope management skills.
* Managing projects of £250,000 or more in multiple locations.
* Technical background in Project Management or related field.
* Proficiency in cost control, scheduling, reporting, and risk management.
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities, work under pressure, and build strong relationships.
* Proactive approach to Health & Safety and project risk management.
* Prince 2 Practitioner Level.
* Auto Cad experience
MMP are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Operations Team Supervisor to join our higher education client based in Central London. This role involves joint responsibility for managing a team of 7 Porters so experience in porter management is essential. It is paying £31,000 per annum with a range of benefits.
If you are a dedicated professional with a track record in porter management, possess the required supervisory skills, and are committed to maintaining a safe and efficient working environment, please apply within.
MMP Consultancy is seeking a Construction PMO Project Manager on behalf of a University in Northwest London to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis to start as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity for someone to join an evolving department to help deliver construction projects within the University. The salary starts at £49,617 per annum, with an incremental increase every year.
* Lead the effective project management of University infrastructural developments, from inception to completion and final handover.
* Manage approved project budgets, ensuring successful completion of the overall program of activities.
* Coordinate internal and external project stakeholder teams, overseeing collaboration and ensuring projects align with the original brief.
* Procure and manage external consultants and suppliers, ensuring compliance with University procurement rules.
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Legislation (CDM 2015 Regs) and University Guidance notes in project execution.
* Provide regular updates and written reports to Senior Management.
* Educated to degree level or relevant.
* Proven project management experience in the construction industry.
* Demonstrable success in budgeting and financial control.
* Strong communication skills and a customer-oriented approach.
* Proficient in Standard Microsoft office applications including Microsoft Project.
* Experience in driving the full spectrum of project delivery in a complex environment.
I am currently recruiting for a Band 8a ER Project Manager on behalf of an NHS Trust based in Southwest London on a 6-month contract with a view to extension.
Please see the specific details below:
Hours: 37.5 per week
Pay: £38.00 per hour - via an umbrella company
For a full Job description and pay breakdown - please send an up-to-date CV to this email.
I am seeking a Maintenance Electrical Engineer to join an Estates team within a college/university based in central London. A new permanent position with the chance to develop including generous benefits. The working week will be a shift pattern 7 am - 3:30 pm and 11 am - 7:30 pm alternates weekly with one weekend a month. Work a weekend and get a day back in lieu the following week. There's an option for overtime when it's available, Salary ranging from £40,000 - £42,000 per annum depending upon experience and qualifications. The benefit package includes 27 days of holiday plus 4 extra working days at Christmas, additional summer holidays, access to a well-being centre, pension scheme, private medical care, and much more.
* Rectifying issues with lighting, emergency lighting, appliances and installation.
* Performing maintenance work in a manner that improves equipment and ensure regs and safety standards are met.
* Complete electrical maintenance activities around campus, from responding to breakdowns to completing planned maintenance work.
* Be a contact for any electrical issues.
* Experience working with 240v and 400v power.
* Experience working with CAFM Systems.
* Carry out routine, emergency, maintenance, repair, and refurbishment work.
* Reporting to the Building Services Manager/Estates Helpdesk daily regarding progress or completion of assigned responsibilities including prioritising outstanding tasks.
* Competent knowledge of BMS.
* Preventative and reactive repairs.
* Experience and knowledge of working in a Maintenance environment.
* Conducting follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
* Proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues.
* Inspect the building regularly.
* Ability to interpret and apply guidelines to a specific activity.
* Maintain health and safety applying to plant, machinery, and tools to ensure safe working practices.
* Experience working in a customer-facing environment.
* Minimum Level 3 NVQ qualification.
* 18th edition.
* 2 stage interviews: 1st stage virtual 2nd stage in person.
* Relevant hands-on experience in building maintenance and fault finding.
* Worked in a maintenance position.
* Good communication skills.
* Cleared DBS
* Reliable, trustworthy, and punctual.
* Comfortable working on your own and as part of a team.
To apply, please send your updated CV, detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
Look forward to it!