Are you an experienced Electrical Craftsperson looking for an opportunity to contribute to the efficient maintenance and development of a healthcare estates department with in South West London?
As an Electrical Craftsperson, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the operational efficiency and safety of our healthcare facilities. Your commitment to versatility, flexibility, and expertise will be essential in delivering a proactive maintenance service and supporting the overall objectives of the Trust.
You will be working a minimum of 37.5 hours per week, plus over. The rates are as followed, Standard - £18.78ph, Saturdays - £24.48 and Sunday/Bank Holidays - £28.16ph, you will be paid via the trusts direct engagement team.
* Diagnose and repair faults in electrical installations, plant, and equipment.
* Understand the working of building services engineering installations in healthcare buildings.
* Perform a wide range of work in other building services engineering services crafts.
* Manufacture, assemble, erect, install, and test new work.
* Conduct maintenance and efficient running of plant and equipment.
* Implement "Root Cause Analysis" principles for maintenance and repair tasks.
* Carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance on various systems.
* Activate/changeover plant or perform safe isolation in case of malfunction.
* Respond to emergency situations, including lift rescue and fire incidents.
* Drive Trust vehicles when required.
* Recognized and registered EITB, City Guilds, National ONC or OND, modern apprenticeship, NVQ Level 3, or approved equivalent training.
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, follow written instructions and safety procedures.
* Awareness of non-core trades, systems, and tools.
* Availability for overtime at short notice and un-social hours.
* Ability to work at height and in confined spaces.
If you meet the criteria and want to join this team please apply now!
Job Title: Minibus Driver
Position Type: Part-Time
MMP Consultancy are seeking a reliable and dedicated Minibus Driver to join our private school client. As a Minibus Driver, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient transportation of our students to and from school-related activities.
Safely operate the school minibus, adhering to all traffic laws and safety regulations.
Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure the vehicle is in proper working condition.
Maintain a clean and organized bus interior, enforcing rules for student behaviour.
Communicate effectively with school staff, parents, and students to provide timely and accurate information.
Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
Previous experience as a school bus or minibus driver is preferred.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to prioritize safety and adhere to all relevant regulations.
Patience and a friendly demeanour, especially when dealing with students.
Monday - Friday 7.30 -8.30am and 1.30 - 5pm
Please apply within.
MMP Consultancy is seeking a Senior Estates Manager on behalf of a central London based NHS Trust. The position is to start as soon as possible for a period of 6 months, subject to extension.
The rate of pay is £37ph via an umbrella company, with an estimated weekly take home of £880 after all tax deductions.
* Manage and coordinate reactive maintenance services across the trust, providing technical and operational support in the absence of the Head of Estates.
* Ensure implementation of relevant policies, standard operating procedures, and compliance with health and safety regulations.
* Oversee electrical and mechanical maintenance operations, ensuring a safe and efficient environment within available resources.
* Procure services and materials within budget limits for day-to-day maintenance activities.
* Act as an Authorised Person/Responsible Person as needed, following departmental guidelines.
Qualifications & Skills:
* Degree/HND in a relevant discipline or equivalent specialist knowledge.
* Membership of a Professional Institution (IHEEM, IEE, IET, I.MechE, CIBSE) is desirable.
* Significant experience in Estates maintenance, healthcare engineering services, and line management.
* Extensive knowledge of relevant HTM's, legislation, and compliance standards.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate technical information effectively.
* Strong organizational skills, problem-solving abilities, and the capacity to work independently and within a team.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Salary: £32,179 - £35,596 per annum, including London Weighting Allowance (increasing by £800 p.a. on 1st December 2023)
Location: South East London
We are seeking a dedicated and skilled Electrical Technician to join our Engineering Department at Guys Campus. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in maintaining the reliability and functionality of our electrical systems, ensuring compliance with operational, regulatory, and statutory requirements.
* Familiarity with business-critical systems
* Planned preventative maintenance, fault reporting, and compliance
* Responsibility for electrical services maintenance
* Maintain Safe Systems of Work and update as required
* Fault finding and system testing
* Emergency response and compliance with standards
* Minimize plant failure and promote proactive maintenance
* Customer-focused service delivery and training participation
* City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 or time-serviced apprenticeship (Electrical)
* IT literacy with Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Understanding of health and safety processes and policies
* Knowledge of statutory compliance
* Knowledge of engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs
* Effective communication and attention to detail
* Self-motivated with a commitment to excellent customer service
* Analytical and problem-solving abilities
If you are a qualified and experienced Electrical Technician looking to contribute to a dynamic engineering team, we invite you to apply.
To apply, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and addressing the essential criteria.
MMP Consultancy is seeking a Fire Safety Advisor for a hospital based in East London. This is a temporary position to last until April 2024, subject to extension.
The Fire Safety Advisor will be working 37.5 hours per week, 5 days per week, on site. The rate of pay is £53.23ph via an umbrella company, with an estimated weekly take home (after tax) of £1,184.
The Fire Safety Advisor will be responsible for delivering fire safety training to members of staff at all seniorities. They will also be responsible for carrying out fire risk assessments across a large hospital site and type up reports accordingly.
The Client is looking for somebody with a minimum of CFPA Diploma, as well as a member of the ISFM. Experience working within hospitals and a strong knowledge of HTMs is highly desirable.
I am currently looking for a Driving Caretaker on a contract basis for a housing provider based in North West London. My client is looking for an immediately available Caretaker.
*Driving Caretaker - £14.00ph (umbrella rate)
You will be required to:
* Clean, sweep and mop areas
* Empty bins
* Clear rubbish
* Clear areas of weeds
* Inspect and keep clear electrical intake cupboards, landings and stairwells
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
* Safety boots
* Knowledge of health and safety
* Standard DBS (may be in progress)
* Zero. Just a positive, can do attitude
We are looking for a dedicated Mechanical Technician/Supervisor a NHS Trust within the South London Area. The post holder will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient operation, maintenance, and development of the Trust's estate.
You will collaborate closely with all staff within the Estates and Facilities Directorate, other Trust staff, external consultants, contractors, agency staff, and third-party organizations as required by the Directorate.
You will be working a minimum of 37.5 hours per week, plus over. The rates are as followed, Standard - £24ph, Saturdays - £28 and Sunday/Bank Holidays - £33ph
Key responsibilities include:
* Providing technical assistance for lower-grade staff and contractors
* Diagnosing and repairing complex faults in building services engineering installations
* Instructing and passing on technical knowledge to other staff, patients, and visitors.
* Supervising maintenance assistants, craftspersons, and other technicians, checking and evaluating their work.
* Prioritizing, planning, and coordinating work activities and risk assessments.
* Providing technical advice and support for major capital projects and upgrade works.
* Performing a wide range of tasks across various building and engineering service disciplines.
* Coordinating 'Permits to Work' for in-house staff and contractors, ensuring safety.
* Conducting reactive and planned preventative maintenance works.
* Responding to emergency situations, including participating in the fire team.
* Assisting with major incidents and failures.
* City & Guilds in mechanical craftsmanship/engineering
* HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
* Comprehensive experience in fault finding and planned maintenance of building/mechanical services.
* Team Management, Planning, Reporting, Gas-safe, and Health & Safety (IOSH Certificate)
* Previous Supervisory experience
* Knowledge of building management systems, CAFM, Environmental Management
If you are committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety and performance, we want to hear from you. Apply now!