Job Title: Deputy Catering Manager Organization: NHS Trust - Central London
Are you a dynamic and experienced catering professional looking to make a meaningful impact in the heart of London's healthcare sector? MMP Consultancy are currently seeking a talented individual to join the team as Deputy Catering Manager at our prestigious NHS Trust in central London. This role is for 3 months with a possible extension. The role is paying £33 per hour via an umbrella company.
1. Operational Excellence: Oversee the day-to-day operations of our catering services, ensuring the highest standards of quality, hygiene, and efficiency are maintained.
2. Team Leadership: Lead and inspire a dedicated team of catering staff, fostering a positive and collaborative working environment. Provide guidance and support to achieve exceptional service delivery.
3. Menu Planning and Development: Collaborate with the catering team to create nutritious and diverse menus that cater to the dietary needs of patients, staff, and visitors, while adhering to budgetary constraints.
4. Compliance and Regulations: Ensure strict adherence to health and safety regulations, food hygiene standards, and compliance with NHS guidelines. Keep abreast of industry developments to implement best practices.
5. Financial Management: Assist in budget planning, cost control, and financial reporting. Identify opportunities for cost-saving initiatives without compromising on quality.
6. Stakeholder Engagement: Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including clinical teams and management, to understand their catering needs and implement solutions that enhance overall patient and staff satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience:
< Back to job listing
* Proven experience in a similar role within the catering industry, preferably within healthcare settings.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a diverse team.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Knowledge of health and safety regulations and food hygiene standards.
* Financial acumen and experience in budget management.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
MMP Consultancy is delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and hardworking individual to join the team as a Kitchen Porter at a prestigious private school. If you have a passion for maintaining cleanliness, ensuring a smooth kitchen operation, and contributing to a positive dining experience then please apply.
What We Offer:
MMP Consultancy is seeking a Driver / Porter on behalf of an NHS Trust based across multiple sites, around West London. The Driver / Porter vacancy will be a temp to perm opportunity ongoing, subject to extension. The working hours for the Driver / Porter will be 8:00am to 4:00pm / 9:00AM to 5:00pm or 10:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday including some weekends.
The Driver / Porter can expect to earn an hourly rate of £14.00 Monday - Friday, £17 on Saturday and £20 on Sunday. The hourly rate is paid via an umbrella company; however, a PAYE conversion can be made upon request.
The Driver / Porter's key responsibilities for the role include:
The Driver / Porter must have the following experience or qualifications:
If you are interested in this Driver / Porter role, please do not hesitate to apply. We frequently recruit for Driver / Porter vacancies, so even if this role is not for you, but you would like to be kept in touch with regarding other Driver / Porter roles, please feel free to get in touch and register with us.
If you have not had a response within 10 working days following your application for this Driver / Porter role, it is possible you have not been successful. We are unfortunately not able to respond or provide feedback on every application.
Join the Team at the NHS Trust!
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference? Join our recruitment agency and become an integral part of the NHS Trust family as a Cleaner!
Hours: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Monday to Friday (with potential for overtime)
Pay: £14 per hour via umbrella company
Why Choose Us?
At our recruitment agency, we take pride in connecting dedicated individuals with meaningful roles within the NHS Trust. As a Cleaner, you'll play a crucial role in maintaining a clean and safe environment for both patients and staff.
Perks of the Position:
Competitive pay at £14 per hour via umbrella company
Convenient afternoon hours allowing for a balanced work-life schedule.
Opportunity for overtime hours to boost your earnings.
Supportive and inclusive work culture within the NHS Trust community
Chance to contribute to the wellbeing of patients and support the healthcare system.
What We're Looking For:
Enthusiastic individuals with a strong work ethic
A keen eye for detail and a commitment to cleanliness
Reliable and punctual team players
Those who take pride in contributing to a positive environment.
Join Us Today!
If you're ready to embark on a fulfilling journey with the NHS Trust as a Cleaner, we're excited to welcome you aboard. Make a difference while enjoying competitive pay and a supportive team. Apply now to seize this incredible opportunity!
Hope all is well.
I am currently recruiting for a Bursar on behalf of a prestigious independent school based in South London on a permanent contract.
Please see the specific details below:
Hours: Full time
Salary: Between £68,215 to £80,345 p.a. depending on skills and experience
Commences: September 2024
For a full Job description - please send an up-to-date CV to this email.
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Head of Neighbourhood Contact on a temporary basis working for a Housing Association based in London Bridge.
A leadership role focused on delivering operational performance aligned to organisational strategy. This role is about driving change and service excellence addressing failures and root cause analysis to strive for constant improvement. As a senior role with technical knowledge and experience there will also be a focus on influencing the strategic direction of the service based on the operational and legislative environment.
* Be the champion of a customer-centric approach across our communities.
* Dive into the resident journey, anticipating their needs and proactively addressing them.
* Led by example our residents strategy and 'knowing who is behind our doors'
* Manage relationships and maintain influence with key stakeholders across the business to overcome issues, obstacles, and blockages.
* Own the outcomes within the Neighbourhood engagement function.
* Ensure efficient service delivery, responsiveness, and customer satisfaction.
* Collaborate with other teams to align strategies.
* Ensure that our Residents Strategy is at the forefront of the organisational goals.
* Deliver and shape our 'You and Your Neighbourhood' - your fingerprints on
* Inspire, motivate, and develop your team members - they're your secret sauce.
* Create a positive and collaborative working environment where ideas flourish.
* Ensure all colleagues performance within your remit contributes towards team objectives and the wider performance of the business.
* Be a visible on the ground front line leader who inspires the team to provide excellent services across all areas, developing a service excellence offer to our customers based on their feedback and experiences, whilst mitigating business risks and achieving value for money.
* Ensures openness and honesty is underpinned by support and coaching of the teams.
* Dive into the data and understand those key performance indicators.
* Use insights to fine-tune outcomes and keep the engine running smoothly.
* Challenge team members and other colleagues where performance or behaviours fall short of those expected by the business.
* Maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of the business and operational plans and targets and the wider operating context
Skills & Abilities:
* Experience in senior management roles within housing, community engagement, or similar domains.
* Leading and managing teams, projects, and budgets is second nature.
* Development and execution of strategic plans.
* Worked with a diverse range of stakeholders-from residents to community groups to local authorities-is your superpower.
* High-quality service and satisfaction are your calling cards.
* Use of analytics to measure and improve performance is your secret sauce.
* Evidence of driving innovation and shaking things up.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills a master wordsmith.
* Negotiation - influencing and building trust.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Organisation and time management skills to keep all the balls in the air.
* Leadership is in your DNA: inspiring and developing others.
* IT skills
Title: Head of Neighbourhood Contact
Location: London Bridge
MMP Consultancy is seeking an Estates Project Manager on behalf of a university based in Central London. This is a permanent role to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. The salary is £52,244 per annum with pay progression each year, with generous benefits.
The Estates Project Manager will manage projects from inception to completion, collaborating with internal teams and external contractors on a range of projects (£10k to over £10m), including new builds, renovations, and adaptations.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include daily project management, ensuring projects adhere to university standards while delivering cost-effectiveness. They will develop client briefs through feasibility studies, create compliant project plans, and manage project teams. Monitoring project delivery, inspecting work quality, and arranging handovers are crucial tasks.
Additionally, they will collaborate with internal stakeholders, report regularly, and handle various duties within the role's scope. They will work in a general context managing the University's extensive estate, with a focus on optimizing space utilization, supporting academic objectives, and ensuring infrastructure readiness across 10 sites, 40 buildings, and 1200 residential spaces.
* Relevant degree or professional qualification.
* Project management experience in a multidisciplinary, multi-stakeholder environment.
* Proven Project Manager with experience in construction projects.
* Strong cost, program, and scope management skills.
* Managing projects of £250,000 or more in multiple locations.
* Technical background in Project Management or related field.
* Proficiency in cost control, scheduling, reporting, and risk management.
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities, work under pressure, and build strong relationships.
* Proactive approach to Health & Safety and project risk management.
* Prince 2 Practitioner Level.
* Auto Cad experience