Administrator required to join a housing provider based in London. This will be on a temporary to permanent contract, working as part of the Planned Works team.
* Responsible for a range of administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the work streams, processing orders, and managing correspondence by answering emails, raising orders and telephone calls. Manage and investigate queries from residents/leaseholders, reports, produce reports, liaise with supply chains within the workstream and other teams within the business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Party Wall Agreements - receiving requests, raising orders on QL, preparing PWA assignment letters to PWA supply chain, sending all relevant info/docs/orders to supply chain, receiving awards and updating QL/SharePoint and individuals.
* Receiving invoices from the supply chain, and forwarding to the relevant department.
* Structural works - raising orders on QL, and passing to structures, actioning any recommendations as per structural surveys received (ie Tree Proformas, raising CCTV and drain works, soil investigations, raising Asbestos orders on QL where required and monitoring/chasing completion)
* Structures spreadsheet - monitoring and updating spreadsheet with any info from members of the team, dealing with historical jobs, trying to sort out pending issues and updating relevant folders.
* Asbestos removal - raising orders on QL to supply chain
* Damp works - dealing with damp works spreadsheet and actioning accordingly (covering for team members).
* 3 years experience working within an office-based administrative role or transferable skills to this job advert.
* 3 years experience working within social housing sector.
* Confident with IT systems to maintain accurate records, and to produce reports.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a proven ability to manage working relationships.
* Proven ability to meet deadlines and targets.
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work both collaboratively and independently within a team environment.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Planner's to work across several responsive maintenance contracts in London.
We are seeking experienced Planner's, Scheduler's or Repairs Advisor's to apply. This is a customer service based role so candidates must be customer focussed, candidates must present excellent communication and people skills.
* Schedule works into diaries for up to 20 operatives daily ensuring diaries are full and immediate attention is given to allocate work to operatives when they become free.
* Check the system for emergencies and manage within a timely manner to ensure targets are meet
* Respond to telephone variations by seeking approval from duty surveyor so operatives may continue on the site through to completion
* Arrange inspections for supervisors
* Provide a high-quality service to client on a face to face basis
* Working within a team to achieve goals and targets achieving daily targets of a minimum of 60 allocations each day of new orders
Experience Required for Planner / Customer Service Advisor:
* Previous experience of working with a Housing Association / Local Authority or Maintenance Contractor in either a Scheduling or Customer Service capacity
* Excellent communicator, with strong organisational skills
* Proficient IT skills including use of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Proven background in a customer service focused environment
* Experience of using database systems (Connect / Northgate / DRS)
* Construction related knowledge
We are looking to source an Asset Management Analyst to join a national housing association based in London on a permanent contract.
As an Asset Management Analyst, you will play a crucial role in updating and maintaining our asset management database, ensuring data accuracy, and aligning compliance data and systems across teams and departments. You will analyse and manipulate large volumes of data, produce Planned Maintenance programs, and provide training and guidance to colleagues. This role requires excellent numerical, analytical, and project management skills, along with strong attention to detail and interpersonal communication abilities.
* Update and maintain the asset management database, ensuring data accuracy and robustness.
* Collaborate with teams and departments to align compliance data and systems, striving for continual improvement.
* Analyse, manipulate, and interpret data using clear and concise reports.
* Assist in producing Planned Maintenance programs.
* Provide training and guidance, including the preparation and maintenance of training materials.
* Demonstrate expertise in manipulating large volumes of data.
Requirements for Success:
* Good numerical and analytical skills to interpret data and make recommendations.
* Experience in maintaining large datasets and performing analysis.
* Knowledge of Decent Homes, HHSRS, and Energy (RDSAP) regulations.
* Familiarity with housing management or asset management systems (Keystone or similar).
* Advanced Excel skills with an analytical and methodical approach.
* Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
* High attention to detail and accurate data entry abilities.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
Building Safety Communications Officer required to join a Housing Association based in London, on a permanent contract.
As Building Safety Communications Officer, the role will include:
* Provide high level specialist advice and information regarding cladding and building safety remediation works, Fire Risk Appraisal of the External Walls (FRAEW) process, grant positions and legal proceedings.
* Prepare high-quality responses to informal complaints and enquiries
* Draft high level written correspondence to residents and stakeholders, providing update on legal proceedings and status of cladding remediation works.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Support the Building Safety/Fire teams to identify learnings from queries that results in continuous service improvement.
* Provide information, advice and assistance to residents and leaseholders whilst major works are being carried out to their homes.
* Provide support in Building Safety Residents Meetings.
* Ensure residents are kept informed about the safety of their building and consulted when possible.
* Liaise with third parties, including Managing agents, freeholders, contractors, about works to be undertaken on buildings and keep track of progress ensuring residents and management are kept informed.
* Undertake resident satisfaction surveys following the completion of projects, including a full analysis of the results.
* Prepare or update process maps and short briefings when required.
Skills & Requirements:
* Previous experience working within building safety in the housing industry (cladding remediation works experience) is ideal.
* High level of IT skills and literacy including proficiency in Microsoft - Word & Excel.
* Enhanced letter writing skills with the ability to adapt information for the audience.
* A proven track record of delivery in a demanding and fast paced environment.
* Enthusiastic about working in a customer services environment and ability to empathise with residents.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with senior management. Readily accepts responsibility.
* Shows initiative in proposing service improvements.
MMP Consultancy is looking to recruit an Experienced Scheduler to work with a Housing Provider in North West London on a Temporary basis.
As a Scheduler, you will liaise with customers, contractors, and other housing services staff to ensure access to annual safety checks.
* Maintaining all tasks, including raising jobs, requisitions, follow-on, and sub-contractor works.
* Answering phones, emails, and CRM cases, scheduling and confirming appointments
* Ensure all records are always kept up to date, including job details, appointments, job statuses, relevant time & dates, costs
* Ensuring that operatives are working efficiently and operative workload is maintained in line with the WIPs (Works in progress).
* Investigate complaints (informal and formal) and expressions of dissatisfaction with the service; respond to customers within our published service standards, both verbally and in writing.
* Updating the system with relevant information and creating reports for analysis.
* Have strong administration skills and must be IT proficient.
* Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Be a self-motivated, resilient, assertive and confident person
* Have proven experience in providing excellent customer service.
* Have previous experience working with scheduling repairs
* Be organised and able to multi task
Resident Liaison Officer required to join a housing provider based in London. This will be on a temporary to permanent contract, working as part of the Planned Works team.
* Effectively liaise between residents and contractors to ensure that resident requirements are met and any issues are promptly and suitably addressed.
* Providing support to any vulnerable residents, you will work with carers and other relevant advocates to ensure that specific needs are taken account of and any issues are resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
* Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships, facilitate communications and coordinate activities to streamline operations, public communications, incident response and conflict resolution.
* Deliver effective resident consultation and engagement, providing assurances at all levels that our buildings are compliant to all legislative requirements.
* Developing and delivering effective communication with residents, liaising closely with contractor staff to assist in the smooth running of the programmes and the ongoing building management
Skills & Experience Required:
* Previous experience of working as a Resident Liaison Officer or Coordinator
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills
* Proven experience of delivering excellent customer care
* Experience of handling challenging and complex situations
* An effective communicator at all levels, you will be able to work proactively and independently to deliver on tight timescales
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join a housing association based in Staines-Upon-Thames.
This will be a temporary position paying £15.35 an hour
* Meet and greet visitors including customers who may be challenging and require additional support.
* Inform hosts promptly and ensure security procedures for signing in are followed.
* Deal with their queries where possible and escalate enquiries to an appropriate Manager where necessary.
* Responsible for keeping the reception area and any interview/meeting rooms tidy and supplied with appropriate items, ensuring any literature on display is relevant and up to date.
* Respond to Facilities requests for work on the Facilities ServiceNow service desk.
* Responsible for dealing with all internal and external post/packages. Opening, distributing and franking post ensuring that the franking machine is kept sufficiently in credit. Manage and promote use of DX as much as possible.
* Invoicing queries in a timely fashion.
* Undertake thorough building checks and record/report findings around matters such as office cleanliness, adherence to our "flexible office working" policy, waste and recycling, health and safety breaches or repairs.
Salary: £15.35 an hour Umbrella