Resident Liaison Officer required to join a housing provider based in London. This will be on a temporary to permanent contract, working as part of the Planned Works team.
* Effectively liaise between residents and contractors to ensure that resident requirements are met and any issues are promptly and suitably addressed.
* Providing support to any vulnerable residents, you will work with carers and other relevant advocates to ensure that specific needs are taken account of and any issues are resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
* Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships, facilitate communications and coordinate activities to streamline operations, public communications, incident response and conflict resolution.
* Deliver effective resident consultation and engagement, providing assurances at all levels that our buildings are compliant to all legislative requirements.
* Developing and delivering effective communication with residents, liaising closely with contractor staff to assist in the smooth running of the programmes and the ongoing building management
Skills & Experience Required:
* Previous experience of working as a Resident Liaison Officer or Coordinator
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills
* Proven experience of delivering excellent customer care
* Experience of handling challenging and complex situations
* An effective communicator at all levels, you will be able to work proactively and independently to deliver on tight timescales
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Planner's to work across several responsive maintenance contracts in London.
We are seeking experienced Planner's, Scheduler's or Repairs Advisor's to apply. This is a customer service based role so candidates must be customer focussed, candidates must present excellent communication and people skills.
* Schedule works into diaries for up to 20 operatives daily ensuring diaries are full and immediate attention is given to allocate work to operatives when they become free.
* Check the system for emergencies and manage within a timely manner to ensure targets are meet
* Respond to telephone variations by seeking approval from duty surveyor so operatives may continue on the site through to completion
* Arrange inspections for supervisors
* Provide a high-quality service to client on a face to face basis
* Working within a team to achieve goals and targets achieving daily targets of a minimum of 60 allocations each day of new orders
Experience Required for Planner / Customer Service Advisor:
* Previous experience of working with a Housing Association / Local Authority or Maintenance Contractor in either a Scheduling or Customer Service capacity
* Excellent communicator, with strong organisational skills
* Proficient IT skills including use of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Proven background in a customer service focused environment
* Experience of using database systems (Connect / Northgate / DRS)
* Construction related knowledge
We are looking to source an Asset Management Analyst to join a national housing association based in London on a permanent contract.
As an Asset Management Analyst, you will play a crucial role in updating and maintaining our asset management database, ensuring data accuracy, and aligning compliance data and systems across teams and departments. You will analyse and manipulate large volumes of data, produce Planned Maintenance programs, and provide training and guidance to colleagues. This role requires excellent numerical, analytical, and project management skills, along with strong attention to detail and interpersonal communication abilities.
* Update and maintain the asset management database, ensuring data accuracy and robustness.
* Collaborate with teams and departments to align compliance data and systems, striving for continual improvement.
* Analyse, manipulate, and interpret data using clear and concise reports.
* Assist in producing Planned Maintenance programs.
* Provide training and guidance, including the preparation and maintenance of training materials.
* Demonstrate expertise in manipulating large volumes of data.
Requirements for Success:
* Good numerical and analytical skills to interpret data and make recommendations.
* Experience in maintaining large datasets and performing analysis.
* Knowledge of Decent Homes, HHSRS, and Energy (RDSAP) regulations.
* Familiarity with housing management or asset management systems (Keystone or similar).
* Advanced Excel skills with an analytical and methodical approach.
* Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
* High attention to detail and accurate data entry abilities.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
Property Manager required to join a national housing association on a permanent contract.
Sitting as part of the Property Services team, the Property Manager will be covering a patch across London and Berkshire, ensuring that properties are maintained to the highest standard. Covering all areas of property management, including management of service charge costs, completing oversight of services delivered to homes, and setting standards whilst delivering effective contract management for third parties and key contractors.
* Ensuring that properties are maintained to a high standard and in accordance with all compliance requirements and act as a duty holder for designated properties.
* Providing an excellent customer-focused professional management service to residents, ensuring all legal landlord/freeholder obligations are met.
* Responsible for ensuring work carried out on our properties is completed to an acceptable standard, within budget and timescales.
* Responsible for estate inspections and liaising regularly with other teams to ensure high standard to communal repairs, cleaning and gardening provided.
* Ability to understand complex service charge budgets and explain these to non-technical audience.
* Liaising with residents and colleagues to resolve communal issues while delivering excellent customer service, ensuring high rates of satisfaction to minimise complaints.
* Reporting on the performance of properties and maintenance so that the Property division can fully understand the performance within our portfolio.
* Overseeing planning and execution of day-to-day operations, maintenance, and inspections of the properties in your patch.
* Property management experience including managing blocks in mixed tenure environment.
* An understanding of the legal aspects of leasehold law and regulations, or the ability to quickly get such an understanding.
* Demonstrate a working knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA guidelines, regulations, and procedures, keeping informed of any amendments and best practice on disseminating residential block property management advice.
* Experience of managing and supporting landlord compliance
* Knowledge of building and health & safety legislation
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate across the organisation.
* Basic working knowledge in building maintenance systems
* Associate of IRPM or willingness to achieve this qualification.
* Member of IOSH or willingness to achieve this qualification.
Building Safety Communications Officer required to join a Housing Association based in London, on a permanent contract.
As Building Safety Communications Officer, the role will include:
* Provide high level specialist advice and information regarding cladding and building safety remediation works, Fire Risk Appraisal of the External Walls (FRAEW) process, grant positions and legal proceedings.
* Prepare high-quality responses to informal complaints and enquiries
* Draft high level written correspondence to residents and stakeholders, providing update on legal proceedings and status of cladding remediation works.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Support the Building Safety/Fire teams to identify learnings from queries that results in continuous service improvement.
* Provide information, advice and assistance to residents and leaseholders whilst major works are being carried out to their homes.
* Provide support in Building Safety Residents Meetings.
* Ensure residents are kept informed about the safety of their building and consulted when possible.
* Liaise with third parties, including Managing agents, freeholders, contractors, about works to be undertaken on buildings and keep track of progress ensuring residents and management are kept informed.
* Undertake resident satisfaction surveys following the completion of projects, including a full analysis of the results.
* Prepare or update process maps and short briefings when required.
Skills & Requirements:
* Previous experience working within building safety in the housing industry (cladding remediation works experience) is ideal.
* High level of IT skills and literacy including proficiency in Microsoft - Word & Excel.
* Enhanced letter writing skills with the ability to adapt information for the audience.
* A proven track record of delivery in a demanding and fast paced environment.
* Enthusiastic about working in a customer services environment and ability to empathise with residents.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with senior management. Readily accepts responsibility.
* Shows initiative in proposing service improvements.
Experienced Complaints Resolution Manager required to join a large local authority based in London. Working as part of the Property Services department, the Complaints Resolution Manager will be responsible for a team of 4 Coordinators. This is initially offered on a 6-month temporary contract, with the potential of extension.
As Complaints Resolution Manager you will:
* Manage responses to complaints and FOI's, ensuring that the service is aligned to support the Council in achieving its strategic priorities.
* Manage Housing Management compensation budget.
* Maintain a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
* Support wider department to use learning from complaints to improve the service delivery and customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage and lead staff to achieve high performance and effective operational delivery, including developing and improving staff capability.
* Manage customer focused service and effective use of resources.
* Responsible for effective management of enquiries and complaints, in line with the relevant policies, procedures and legislation
* Manage a range of investigations on behalf of the department.
* Develop strategic solutions, to ensure that the service improvements arising from investigations inform the wider service improvement agenda.
* Maintain up-to-date records and providing monthly statistical and qualitative information to Senior Management team.
* Attending contractors' monitoring meetings as required, giving performance feedback.
* Proven experience of working as a Complaints or Service Improvement Manager within a property services, housing, construction, public sector capacity.
* Knowledge of the statutory and corporate complaints process and all associated legislation and policies
* Track record of achievement at a management level in a large and complex organisation
* Ability to oversee and undertake complex investigations.
* Experience of staff management, including planning, organising and co-ordination of teamwork.
MMP Consultancy is looking to recruit an Experienced Scheduler to work with a Housing Provider in North West London on a Temporary basis.
As a Scheduler, you will liaise with customers, contractors, and other housing services staff to ensure access to annual safety checks.
* Maintaining all tasks, including raising jobs, requisitions, follow-on, and sub-contractor works.
* Answering phones, emails, and CRM cases, scheduling and confirming appointments
* Ensure all records are always kept up to date, including job details, appointments, job statuses, relevant time & dates, costs
* Ensuring that operatives are working efficiently and operative workload is maintained in line with the WIPs (Works in progress).
* Investigate complaints (informal and formal) and expressions of dissatisfaction with the service; respond to customers within our published service standards, both verbally and in writing.
* Updating the system with relevant information and creating reports for analysis.
* Have strong administration skills and must be IT proficient.
* Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Be a self-motivated, resilient, assertive and confident person
* Have proven experience in providing excellent customer service.
* Have previous experience working with scheduling repairs
* Be organised and able to multi task