MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit an Internal Communications Partner on a Fixed Term basis, based in Kent.
As an Internal Communications Partner you will plan, deliver and evaluate the internal communications elements of the communications and marketing strategy and to work collaboratively with colleagues and teams to maximise the opportunities for staff to engage, the strength of internal communications channels. This includes managing the delivery of core internal messages, campaigns, and projects.
* Support the Head of Communications and Marketing with the development of an internal communications plan and being responsible for its implementation through an annual work plan, aligned to the current communications and marketing strategy.
* Plan and deliver an internal communications review, which will support the re-procurement of the Clients intranet and further improvement plans for channels and tactics outlined in the current communications and marketing strategy.
* Develop and deliver core campaigns to support ongoing business improvement across various workstreams, including the ways of working and IT programmes.
* Understand how internal communications impacts different teams, develop strategies to identify and engage some of the hardest to reach groups of staff in the organisation and increase their involvement in communications and engagement activities.
* Experience of delivering communications and marketing functions in an organisation, including marketing and behaviour change campaigns delivered to an OASIS, ROSIE, or equivalent campaign framework standard.
* Able to build rapport, collaborate, and influence a diverse range of stakeholders, including senior management.
* Excellent writing and proofing skills
* Good technical skills, including experience using MS Office, Teams, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite.
MMP are seeking a dedicated Minibus Driver on a permanent basis to join our esteemed private school in the beautiful Kent Countryside.
If you are a responsible driver with a commitment to safety please apply within.
I am looking for a Disrepair Investigator on a long-term temporary basis based in Kent.
* Investigate and manage disrepair claims
* Collate information required inline with the Disrepair Protocol
* To assist in identifying issues requiring a management input to ensure that effective solutions are developed and implemented.
* To work with the business partners to drive delivery of key performance indicators.
* To assist in identifying trends through analysis and reporting
* To participate actively in, taking responsibility for ensuring the delivery of service.
* Work closely with the delivery teams to ensure the works identified are completed in a timely manner
* Identify trends through analysis and reporting for disrepair claims, EPA claims, complaints, customer satisfaction and insurance claims
* Experience of working in a Housing Association
* Excellent communication skills including written, oral and interpersonal
* Ability to convey important messages through good presentation skills (oral, numerical and written)
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
MMP Consultancy are looking for a Resident Involvement Officer to join an excellent Housing Association in East London.
Purpose Of Job:
To support the implementation of our Resident Involvement Strategy and Resident Consultation and Participation Policy with specific focus on developing the Residents' Scrutiny Panel, social media profile, Estate Management Board elections, residents newsletter, Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS) Resident Involvement reaccreditation and the embedding of measuring social value within the Association.
* Support the delivery of the Resident Involvement strategy by delivering a proactive and effective Resident Involvement service
* Provide clear, supportive and accurate resident Involvement advice to a range of stakeholders, including signposting where appropriate, to ensure awareness of customer involvement opportunities and promotion of the Groups other services.
* Work with the Head of Homes & Communities and Community Engagement Manager on preparing TPAS Resident Involvement submission
* Produce clear, accurate information and materials for internal colleagues for their use when engaging with customers and encourage participation in the Estate Management Boards
* Support from line colleagues in engaging with local customer groups acting as a Centre of Excellence, providing advice on constitutional issues and effective scrutiny and funding applications.
* Promote appropriate feedback and insight to our Senior Leadership team for analysis as required, including customer feedback obtained by hosting webinars.
* Organise, facilitate and record outcomes of key local customer meetings and events to encourage customer engagement and representation from a broad variety of residents.
MMP Consultancy are looking for a Damp and Mould Coordinator to join a fantastic Local Authority in Hertfordshire.
The role is designed to provide a support service to the two teams of Damp and Mould and Aids and Adaptation. While there is some administrative functions within the duties, it is expected that the post holder will provide a range of co-ordinating, reporting and auditing functions to ensure that services are being delivered in a consistent manner, within agreed standards and that performance data is rigorously interrogated with results fed back through the management hierarchy.
* Ensure that asbestos information is provided to surveyors and contractors.
* Be the lead in the implementation of the Contractor Portal ensuring contractors are properly inducted in its use and that information input (work completion etc.) is both timely and accurate.
* Create, maintain, manage and report the data across the two teams - cases, case leads (assigned officer), case/project key dates: received, inspected, works ordered, completed, post inspected, paid, etc.
* Work with Housing IT to ensure that the right reports are available to enable the team to address any performance issues both with SBC technical staff and contractors.
* Develop and manage a performance dashboard to give high level information to the management hierarchy.
* Arrange monthly catch-up meetings with team members ensuring they are keeping up to date with their admin. processes and alert the manager to any concerns as an early warning to service failures.
* Manage the tenant satisfaction process including issuing, receiving, follow up and reporting.
* Notify the Project Support Team as required where access is not obtained for surveys and/or work and recorded on NEC so a complete repairs history is maintained
* Lead on lessons learnt from data analysis and anecdotal evidence from all sources including corporate systems, surveyor, contractor and customer feedback.
* Manage compensation claims data ensuring that the cases are assigned and investigated and report on performance.
* Manage disrepair claims data ensuring that cases have the case bundles prepared , checked and submitted in accordance with the pre action protocol, are assigned and investigated and report on performance
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Neighbourhood Services Manager of on a temporary basis working for a Local Authority based in Hammersmith.
To lead and manage the Neighbourhood Services team in delivery of a value for money area neighbourhood service, that supports residents to live in safe and sustainable communities and improves resident satisfaction and quality of life and opportunity.
This will be on a temporary basis paying £301.34 per day.
* Manage the performance and development of the neighbourhood services teams, ensuring that all team members have clear objectives and targets, regular reviews and feedback and personal development plans in order to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction.
* Oversee and lead the effective and appropriate enforcement of tenancy terms and conditions, including the detection and prevention of illegal occupancy, to reduce costs and sustain and improve the quality of life for residents.
* Oversee and lead the effective and appropriate enforcement of lease terms and conditions, including detection and enforcement of unauthorised alterations to properties and the creation of unauthorised HMOs.
* Deliver an effective approach to anti-social behaviour in own area of responsibility which is well understood and leads to appropriate case management and corrective action so that behaviour is redirected in positive directions and the quality of life an opportunity for residents is improved.
* Oversee a programme of quarterly estate inspections that leads to the maintenance of excellent standards, offers opportunities to improve estates and services and delivers a cleaner, greener and safer environment to improve quality of life.
* To take the strategic lead for the void management process for Housing Services, identifying areas of underperformance and recommending changes to bring performance in line with performance targets, to ensure that loss of income from void properties is minimised and income is maximised.
* Oversee the delivery of a high quality, responsive reception service, working closely with property services and contractors, to ensure that customers' needs service standards are met and customer satisfaction is continuously improved.
* Budget and control expenditure, including devolved responsibility for a number of account budgets, deliver ways to improve value for money by reducing costs, improving the use of existing budgets and reviewing and increasing efficiency and effectiveness. To assist the head of neighbourhood services with the budget management process and oversee ordering and invoice processing to achieve value for money for the neighbourhood team.
* Deliver a service which promotes equality and diversity by giving equal and fair access and the identification and resolution of perceived or real inequalities.
Skills & Abilities:
* Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to Council policies in relation to Equal Opportunity, Customer Care and service delivery, and the ability to implement these policies in the workplace
* Educated to degree level or trained and qualifies in housing and /or management, or sufficient experience to demonstrate ability
* Experience of managing neighbourhood housing in a social housing environment and dealing successfully with the challenges to which this can give rise.
* Track record of successfully managing a team to drive effective performance and service and establishing a positive performance culture.
* The ability to translate strategic objectives into operational plans
* Experience of successfully managing a voids and re-housing service to maximise income.
* A track record of budget management and assessing and managing risk.
* Proven success in developing effective working relationships, partnerships with other agencies and communicating with and influencing others.
* A good understanding and knowledge of housing and other relevant legislation and regulatory framework which governs housing and case law.
* Evidence of a clear understanding of all aspects of neighbourhood services, including estate management, tenancy management and customer services
Title: Neighbourhood Services Manager
Salary: £301.34 per day
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Assistant Director of Housing Hub on a temporary basis working for a Local Authority based in Hammersmith.
* Build and maintains effective services, ensuring tenant satisfaction is at the heart of continuous improvement in Housing.
* Develop the full range of managerial and professional skills and knowledge to satisfy the requirements of the post.
* Support and develop partnership working, including acting as an effective ambassador and advocate across the Council and with external organisations.
* Be fully conversant with relevant statutory provisions and take a strategic view of the Council's constitution, processes, and procedures.
* Ensure timely and relevant advice and information is given to Members generally and build effective working relationships with the Leader and relevant Portfolio Holders.
* Take individual and collective professional responsibility for championing the Council's diversity agenda, proactively implementing initiatives which secure equality of access and outcomes and commit to continually developing personal understanding of diversity.
* Be prepared to attend evening and weekend meetings (e.g. committees & events within the borough) and from time to time work hours required to meet pressing deadlines that may exceed contracted hours.
* To support the business to deliver the proposed future structure and operating model for housing services to ensure efficiency and contribute towards the overall HRA savings/income target by April 2025.
* HRA Budget Management Work closely with Finance and Economy colleagues to ensure that HRA income, spending and efficiencies is suitably forecasted, and that necessary savings are prioritised and made.
* Ensure alignment to MTFS and support the HRA budget task and finish group.
* Project manage the most substantial lines including service charge equalisation, renegotiated internal charges, and fundamental review of capitalisation.
* Ensure that full briefing and deliverability on service charge equalisation is available.
* Ensure consultancy advice on efficiency opportunities from the savings plan is aligned to the delivery plan Housing Management
* To support the business to review out-of-hours contract arrangements to eliminate failure demand and to provide a more reassuring and responsive service.
* Act as lead for the developing programme providing assurance and advice on rents and service charges and the wider HRA savings management piece and delivery against actions arising from Cabinet and Board discussions.
* Asset Management/ Capital Programme
* To work with the Director of Housing Transformation to ensure there is a co-ordinated approach across the housing service to the development and delivery of a 10-year plan.
* Housing repairs complaints management and wider enquiry handling across Economy
* Risk assessment of new backlog workflow and associated management system
* To be Housing's Strategic Lead and champion for high-quality Internal Audits, including planning, coordination, and supporting training for Housing Services.
* Support running of Ombudsman Board and Housing Taskforce.
Skills & Abilities:
* Educated to at least first-degree level or equivalent experience.
* Significant experience leading design and delivery of complex corporate policy that align and support organisational strategy.
* Expert understanding of the key issues facing local government, the wider public sector and partners and of local, regional and national policy.
* Ideally experience of working with enterprise-level PMO or demonstrable ability to become a leading expert for the Council.
* Strong leadership skills and experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams, identifying priorities, objectives, timescales and resources and be responsible for its performance and outputs.
* Demonstrable ability to influence senior stakeholders across a matrixed managed organisation, building strong relationships across organisational boundaries to drive change.
* Driven and self-motivated to complete work to deadlines and independently while also being integral to the team.
* Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to analyse information and data to present complex information and recommendations clearly.
Title: Assistant Director of Housing HUB