MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Building Safety Manager to join a local authority based in Hampshire. This will be an interim contract for 6 months with the option to be extended.
This role is paying £350 - £425 p/d Umbrella.
Title: Building Safety Manager
Salary: £350- £425 P/Day Umbrella
Location: Hampshire< Back to job listing
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Fire Door Inspector to join a Health & Safety Consultant based in Portsmouth
This will be a part time position with you working 3 out of 5 days a week varying days Mon-Fri.
The position is paying £300-£320 P/Day Outside of IR35.
Job Purpose: This role will be working on their housing contract focusing on carrying out fire door inspections and writing up reports,
Title: Fire Door Inspector
Salary: £300-320 P/Day (Outside IR35)
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Housing Fire Safety Manager to join a local authority based out of Hampshire.
This will be a permanent position paying £57,214 P/A rising to £59,234 P/A with excellent performance.
You need to hold either of the following qualifications:
Title: Housing Fire Safety Manager
Salary: £57,214 P/A rising to £59,234 P/A with excellent performance.
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Surveyor to join a housing association covering a patch of Hampshire.
This will be a temporary position paying £30 - £33 P/H Umbrella on a 6-9 Month Contract
Title: Maintenance Surveyor
Salary: £30-£33 P/H Umbrella
MMP Consultancy are seeking a Voids Project Manager on an interim contract, for a leading Local Authority in London. £300 per day (Inside ir35)
About the role
Title: Void Project Manager
Rate: £300 per day (Inside IR35)
Client: Local Authority
Location: North London
Contract: 3 months rolling
- Delivery of void process, from inception to completion.
- Provide relevant and detailed reports / assessments on the property condition, cost and delivery.
- Liaise with internal and external contract teams / contractors.
- Liaise internally regarding best practice for fire safety and health and safety.
- Delivery of high quality data which can be used to prioritise workloads and report on progress and potential problems.
Qualifications - Preferred
* Building Studies / Construction
MMP Consultancy are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to work an interim contract with a public sector housing organisation in Hertfordshire. £340 per day (Inside IR35).
* Ensure that all relevant goals in the project are met, be responsible for the successful procurement, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project or projects.
* Work closely with all partners and stakeholders such as Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, Service Providers / Contractors and Residents, and line managing the Clerk of Works allocated to this post.
* Strong Project management experience
* Contract knowledge in particular TPC
* Building construction and refurbishment knowledge
* Good communicator
* Staff management
Rate: £340 per day (Inside IR35)
Expenses: Business related parking and mileage is paid.
Contract: Interim Contract
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Disrepair Surveyor to join a local authority based in East Devon.
This will be an interim position paying £44.52 P/H Umbrella on a 3-6 Month contract.
To provide the day-to-day repair service to tenants and maintain the Council's housing stock. To manage the day-to-day repair/void contracts and contractors to a high standard providing high quality repair services to the Council and tenant. To support the Senior Technical Officer and other technical staff in achieving the priorities and objectives of the Council.
Title: Disrepair Surveyor
Salary: £44.52 P/H Umbrella
Location: East Devon