MMP Consultancy is seeking a Contract Manager on behalf of an FM Company to be based in Essex. Occasional travel to Cumbria is required, with travel and accommodation expenses covered.
You will play a crucial role in delivering effective and profitable M&E facilities management services in accordance with contractual obligations and budgetary constraints for the NHS clients.
The salary is £55,000 per annum plus a £4,4000 car allowance. The candidate will ideally start as soon as possible and be based in the Essex and be within drivable distance to sites in Hertfordshire.
* Deliver hard FM services, ensuring health, safety, quality, and contractual performance.
* Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, legislation, and local codes of practice.
* Proactively audit and manage contractual compliance, identifying and mitigating risks.
* Attend client contract monitoring meetings and present service delivery performance.
Relevant H&S qualification/training:
* Experience in delivering continuous improvement programmes.
* Extensive experience on PFI contracts.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to lead and manage programmes.
* Budget management experience
* Proficient in interpreting contractual documentation and managing client relationships.
* UK Driving Licence
* AP or RP in Water or Electrical
MMP Consultancy is seeking an Administration and Compliance Manager on behalf of an FM Provider to be based across London and Bedfordshire. The role is permanent with a salary of £40,000 plus a £4,872 car allowance plus benefits.
The primary responsibility of the successful candidate will be to ensure the statutory and contractual compliance of hard services for the contract for the FM Provider's NHS clients. This role demands a meticulous individual who can manage operational, reporting/auditing, financial, and health & safety aspects efficiently.
* Monitor statutory compliance, plan inspections, and promptly close out reactive works in line with standard procedures.
* Ensure timely completion and submission of client reports as per contractual timelines.
* Collaborate with Service Managers to evidence self-delivered compliance-related activities.
* Maintain a document library of compliance-related evidence for the estate.
* Responsible for contract record-keeping, processing subcontractor and operative work orders.
* Implement and monitor the use of standard documentation compliant with site set-up standards and Rydon procedures.
* Advanced IT skills.
* Experience in analytical and administrative tasks.
* Track record of delivering to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
* Experience working in a highly contractual environment.
* Customer service experience.
* Proficient use of Microsoft Package - Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint.
* Experience line managing/supervising employees.
* Detailed understanding of contractual obligations.
* Understanding of healthcare-related and general best practice guidance documents.
* Experience in contractual record-keeping and complying with policy and processes.
* Experience managing clients.
* Experience delivering a customer-focused maintenance service.
* UK Driving Licence.
Hope all is well.
I am currently recruiting for a Bursar on behalf of a prestigious independent school based in South London on a permanent contract.
Please see the specific details below:
Hours: Full time
Salary: Between £68,215 to £80,345 p.a. depending on skills and experience
Commences: September 2024
For a full Job description - please send an up-to-date CV to this email.
MMP Consultancy is seeking an Estates Project Manager on behalf of a university based in Central London. This is a permanent role to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. The salary is £52,244 per annum with pay progression each year, with generous benefits.
The Estates Project Manager will manage projects from inception to completion, collaborating with internal teams and external contractors on a range of projects (£10k to over £10m), including new builds, renovations, and adaptations.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include daily project management, ensuring projects adhere to university standards while delivering cost-effectiveness. They will develop client briefs through feasibility studies, create compliant project plans, and manage project teams. Monitoring project delivery, inspecting work quality, and arranging handovers are crucial tasks.
Additionally, they will collaborate with internal stakeholders, report regularly, and handle various duties within the role's scope. They will work in a general context managing the University's extensive estate, with a focus on optimizing space utilization, supporting academic objectives, and ensuring infrastructure readiness across 10 sites, 40 buildings, and 1200 residential spaces.
* Relevant degree or professional qualification.
* Project management experience in a multidisciplinary, multi-stakeholder environment.
* Proven Project Manager with experience in construction projects.
* Strong cost, program, and scope management skills.
* Managing projects of £250,000 or more in multiple locations.
* Technical background in Project Management or related field.
* Proficiency in cost control, scheduling, reporting, and risk management.
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities, work under pressure, and build strong relationships.
* Proactive approach to Health & Safety and project risk management.
* Prince 2 Practitioner Level.
* Auto Cad experience