Hope all is well.
MMP Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Officer role on behalf of a well-established NHS Trust based in East London on a TEMP contract.
Please see a brief description below:
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week on site - 9 am - 5 pm or 8 am - 4 pm
Pay: BAND 7 - £34.00 PA
Responsible to: Health and Safety Manager (Line manager)
If you are interested and match the criteria above, please send me an updated CV.< Back to job listing
MMP Consultancy is seeking an Administration and Compliance Manager on behalf of an FM Provider to be based across London and Bedfordshire. The role is permanent with a salary of £40,000 plus a £4,872 car allowance plus benefits.
The primary responsibility of the successful candidate will be to ensure the statutory and contractual compliance of hard services for the contract for the FM Provider's NHS clients. This role demands a meticulous individual who can manage operational, reporting/auditing, financial, and health & safety aspects efficiently.
* Monitor statutory compliance, plan inspections, and promptly close out reactive works in line with standard procedures.
* Ensure timely completion and submission of client reports as per contractual timelines.
* Collaborate with Service Managers to evidence self-delivered compliance-related activities.
* Maintain a document library of compliance-related evidence for the estate.
* Responsible for contract record-keeping, processing subcontractor and operative work orders.
* Implement and monitor the use of standard documentation compliant with site set-up standards and Rydon procedures.
* Advanced IT skills.
* Experience in analytical and administrative tasks.
* Track record of delivering to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
* Experience working in a highly contractual environment.
* Customer service experience.
* Proficient use of Microsoft Package - Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint.
* Experience line managing/supervising employees.
* Detailed understanding of contractual obligations.
* Understanding of healthcare-related and general best practice guidance documents.
* Experience in contractual record-keeping and complying with policy and processes.
* Experience managing clients.
* Experience delivering a customer-focused maintenance service.
* UK Driving Licence.
Hope all is well.
I am currently recruiting for a Bursar on behalf of a prestigious independent school based in South London on a permanent contract.
Please see the specific details below:
Hours: Full time
Salary: Between £68,215 to £80,345 p.a. depending on skills and experience
Commences: September 2024
For a full Job description - please send an up-to-date CV to this email.
MMP Consultancy is seeking an Estates Project Manager on behalf of a university based in Central London. This is a permanent role to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. The salary is £52,244 per annum with pay progression each year, with generous benefits.
The Estates Project Manager will manage projects from inception to completion, collaborating with internal teams and external contractors on a range of projects (£10k to over £10m), including new builds, renovations, and adaptations.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include daily project management, ensuring projects adhere to university standards while delivering cost-effectiveness. They will develop client briefs through feasibility studies, create compliant project plans, and manage project teams. Monitoring project delivery, inspecting work quality, and arranging handovers are crucial tasks.
Additionally, they will collaborate with internal stakeholders, report regularly, and handle various duties within the role's scope. They will work in a general context managing the University's extensive estate, with a focus on optimizing space utilization, supporting academic objectives, and ensuring infrastructure readiness across 10 sites, 40 buildings, and 1200 residential spaces.
* Relevant degree or professional qualification.
* Project management experience in a multidisciplinary, multi-stakeholder environment.
* Proven Project Manager with experience in construction projects.
* Strong cost, program, and scope management skills.
* Managing projects of £250,000 or more in multiple locations.
* Technical background in Project Management or related field.
* Proficiency in cost control, scheduling, reporting, and risk management.
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities, work under pressure, and build strong relationships.
* Proactive approach to Health & Safety and project risk management.
* Prince 2 Practitioner Level.
* Auto Cad experience
MMP Consultancy are currently recruiting for an Regional Site Manager with a construction / electrical background to join a national contractor working as part of a growing national UK projects team on a permanent basis paying between £45,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience. This role will be covering Southern Regions of England.
As the Regional Site Manager you will take responsibility for projects from the delivery to commissioning phases. You will attend MOD sites on an almost full time basis and chair weekly progress meetings with clients and suppliers.
* Provide regular onsite presence, acting as project lead across a variety of disciplines.
* Being responsible for the full delivery of Health and Safety protocols, including but not limited to updating the onsite Project File and H&S Documentation, Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS), audits, inductions, permits and event reporting.
* Reviewing proposed drawings and scope of work documents, managing works on site and updating documentation with changes as/when they occur.
* Advise clients and design teams on risk and cost implications, proposing appropriate risk reduction measures.
* Build and maintain strong client & Supplier relationships throughout each stage of the project.
* Provide Procurement, Contract Administration, Cost Reporting and Final Account services on behalf of MML for all projects assigned to you.
* Ensures commissions are managed and completed efficiently, on time and to the client's satisfaction.
* Complete regular SHEQ audits for each of your projects
* Delivery of project outputs, in accordance with agreed timescales and quality standards
* Complete site condition and progress assessments, reporting position to relevant parties.
* Proven experience in delivering design and construction projects for a diverse client range.
* Experienced of working with construction Health and Safety Regulations and Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations.
* Experienced and confident at Procurement, Contract Administration, Cost and Health and Safety Reporting.
* Excellent IT Skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications, including SharePoint, MS Teams, MS Projects and Common Data Environments (CDE).
* Understanding of a variety of projects, predominantly Commercial, Government, and Defence experience would be advantageous.
* Effective problem solver with the ability to own and solve problems and work under their own initiative.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to lead on collaboration with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders.
* Working remotely on site, travelling from one site to the next with the ability to work away on a regular basis.
* Security clearance will be required for this role (minimum BPSS).
* IOSH Health and Safety Qualified
* Minimum 5 years professional experience within a construction management discipline.
* First Aid Trained (3 day course)
* Principal Design Awareness course
* NEBOSH Health and Safety Qualified
MMP are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Operations Team Supervisor to join our higher education client based in Central London. This role involves joint responsibility for managing a team of 7 Porters so experience in porter management is essential. It is paying £31,000 per annum with a range of benefits.
If you are a dedicated professional with a track record in porter management, possess the required supervisory skills, and are committed to maintaining a safe and efficient working environment, please apply within.
MMP Consultancy is seeking a Construction PMO Project Manager on behalf of a University in Northwest London to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis to start as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity for someone to join an evolving department to help deliver construction projects within the University. The salary starts at £49,617 per annum, with an incremental increase every year.
* Lead the effective project management of University infrastructural developments, from inception to completion and final handover.
* Manage approved project budgets, ensuring successful completion of the overall program of activities.
* Coordinate internal and external project stakeholder teams, overseeing collaboration and ensuring projects align with the original brief.
* Procure and manage external consultants and suppliers, ensuring compliance with University procurement rules.
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Legislation (CDM 2015 Regs) and University Guidance notes in project execution.
* Provide regular updates and written reports to Senior Management.
* Educated to degree level or relevant.
* Proven project management experience in the construction industry.
* Demonstrable success in budgeting and financial control.
* Strong communication skills and a customer-oriented approach.
* Proficient in Standard Microsoft office applications including Microsoft Project.
* Experience in driving the full spectrum of project delivery in a complex environment.