MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Rent & Service Charge Admin to join a housing association based in Bracknell.
To provide a first-class administrative service across all aspects of the work of the rent teams and the service charge leasehold team.
This will be a temporary hybrid position for a minimum of 6 months.
* Provide administrative support to the area rent team in the revenue department.
* Ensure the managers and the customer relations partners in the team are supported in the management of their workload including organising access.
* Ensure that relevant databases, files and documents are maintained and up to-date as required by the area rent managers and the service charge manager.
* Take ownership and help to resolve any customer enquiries or feedback.
* Support the development of the knowledge bank and scripts to ensure an effective and responsive service for customers.
* Update computer databases used by the teams and support the use digital systems to aid mobile working in the field.
* Deal with all purchase orders and invoices related to the teams.
* Maintain and ensure all document control procedures, archiving and document retention procedures are adhered to.
* Ensure that all information regarding the teams and its work are up to date on the colleague hub and website.
* Provide cover for other administrators in the directorate from time to time.
* Positively support activities that help promote our new culture and behaviours
Skills & Abilities:
* Good customer service ethic.
* Excellent administrative skills.
* Excellent IT skills.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to take accurate notes and minutes.
* Works with consistency and integrity.
* Approachable, friendly and committed to delivering a high-quality experience for customers and colleagues.
* Flexible, works collaboratively and willing to embrace change.
Title: Rent & Service Charge Admin
MMP Consultancy currently have an opportunity for a Voids Coordinator to join a housing association based in Bracknell.
To support the Void Repairs team with the co-ordination and administrative duties required to allow the team to bring empty properties back into use for Customers.
This will be a fixed term for 12-18 months position paying £27,000.
* Manage the contract with our utility energy specialist to ensure timely support with changes to utilities during the void period, providing updates as required. Support the roll out project to install smart meters across the stock.
* Co-ordinate the management of utility services within the void properties, arranging the clearance of debt, redeeming debt clearance codes, chasing suppliers for updates & appointments, and informing the void team of progress.
* Raise works orders to contractors and suppliers as instructed.
* Oversee the programme of flushing of empty properties in line with the water hygiene management plan.
* Responsible for the key management of void properties, ensuring a key management process is followed and keys are issued and monitored accordingly.
* Ordering key safes and arranging installations and collections as necessary.
* Ensure property records are updated with new information resulting from void maintenance, and servicing works.
* Ensure that information obtained from property inspections regarding damp and mould is passed to the Damp & Mould Co-ordinator to ensure accurate record keeping and appropriate action.
* Liaise with the works planner to schedule in house works as required.
* Accountable for reporting performance and progress, this role will ensure all reporting is efficiently processed to inform the senior management team of void repairs performance.
* Provide KPI data detailing the monthly, quarterly, and annual performance of the service area.
* Ensure contractors receive up to date asbestos survey information & any other H&S related information prior to commencing work. Request a new survey where none exists.
* Provide contract performance data in accordance with the contractual arrangements set out in the KPI's, arrange, attend, contribute, and minute contractor and internal stakeholder meetings as required.
* Chasing contractors for completion of snagging works.
* In conjunction with the scheduler, ensure the finance system is updated for all goods received, van stock, contractor PO's and when all works have been completed.
* Co-ordinate the handover "void pack" documentation following the void repairs completion, ensuring all compliance activities are completed, certificates provided and general guidance and information about the property are available.
Title: Voids Coordinator
Salary: £27,000 per annum
MMP Consultancy are working with a national Contractor to recruit a Resident Liaison Officer.
This will be covering postcodes across North and East London.
Please note, this position requires you to have access to your own vehicle and a Full UK's Drivers Licence.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to play a pivotal role in supporting the delivery of works programmes. Working closely with Contract Managers you will assist in resident consultation and involvement.
* Assisting in the management of resident consultation and involvement in planned works programmes, minimising disruption to residents whilst helping to ensure that the programme does not fall behind schedule and costs remain within budget
* Developing and delivering effective communication with residents, liaising closely with contractor staff to assist in the smooth running of the programmes and the ongoing building management
* Contribution to community engagement plans and initiatives to counter joblessness and financial exclusion
* Present previous experience of working within Social Housing or Local Government in a Resident Liaison/Community Engagement capacity
* Experience of supporting planned works programmes
* Experience of handling challenging and complex situations
* An effective communicator at all levels, you will be able to work pro actively and independently to deliver on tight time scales
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Housing Officer to join an Excellent Housing Association based in East London on a Permanent Basis.
* Tenancy/lease management - Providing advice, managing requests, and acting where breaches of tenancy/lease conditions or changes in circumstances occur. This includes but not limited to death/succession; possession proceedings; squatting/abandonment
* ASB - Tackling and reducing the effects of anti-social behaviour, managing a caseload of anti-social behaviour cases to the point of closure or enforcement action. This includes case assessment; identifying solutions and acting; preparing cases for court action and representing the organisation at court and at evictions
* Tenancy audits /fraud - investigating unlawful subletting and taken the appropriate legal action
* Lettings - Taking ownership for all empty properties and subunits in a patch to minimise void periods.
* Ensure vulnerable residents are signposted to appropriate services and support to enable tenancy sustainment, providing basic advice on welfare benefits and support that is available
* Proactively seek residents' views to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction
* Support and promote the work of the community development team within the patch
* Actively promote, assist and encourage resident involvement attending relevant resident panels, walkabouts and meetings to address their issues of concern
* Investigate safeguarding concerns and refer to the Neighbourhood Operations Manger
* Engage with and involve residents in the management of their neighbourhood by carrying out regular estate inspections, identifying and resolving issues directly or in liaison with internal teams or other external agencies
* Deliver a programme of regular estate inspections
* Deal with service charge queries from tenants and leaseholders on the quality of services and service specifications
* Support the customer services team with technical advice to improve resolution at first point of contact
Skills and Knowledge:
* Up to date knowledge of legislation and good practice relevant to leasehold & housing management
* Understanding of service charge apportionment methods and service charges
* Ability to interpret leases, complex information, and management agreements
* Able to travel efficiently across the stock and attend evening meetings
* Highly developed interpersonal skills with approachability and flexibility
* Can manage own workload day-to-day, handling different projects simultaneously and working to conflicting deadlines
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with different customers and at court when needed
* Developed relationship management or stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to influence, engage and manage conflict to resolution
* Organised, planned and able to prioritise competing demands
* Well-developed IT skills including experience of Microsoft office and the ability to proficiently use computerised databases
Are you passionate about community-focused housing management? MMP Consultancy is partnering with a national Housing Association to recruit a dedicated Neighbourhood Response Officer on a temporary basis. As a Neighbourhood Officer, you will play a pivotal role in providing tailored housing management services to tenants, leaseholders, and residents within designated neighbourhoods, ensuring their needs are met while upholding tenancy and lease conditions.
This position will be covering East London. However, you will be required to travel across North London to meet the residents, depending on the requirements of the organisation.
* Investigate breaches of tenancy, support more vulnerable customers and ensure that anti-social behaviour is addressed and prevented by working collaboratively with colleagues and external agencies.
* Deliver effective housing management services to tenants, leaseholders, and residents, ensuring their needs are met within designated neighbourhoods.
* Serve as the primary point of contact, offering assistance and resolving queries promptly.
* Work with local partners such as safer neighbourhood teams, the voluntary sector and youth services on neighbourhood safety and ASB issues
* Visit customers who may require additional support and assess whether they require on going tenancy support.
* Conduct evictions, and attend stay hearings, attend court to represent the organisation.
* Conduct scheduled visits to tenants and leaseholders, addressing service requests and clarifying tenancy and lease terms.
* Assist in preparing legal cases and documentation for First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) proceedings when required.
* Ensure tenancies and leases are managed per agreements, addressing breaches according to policies.
* Prior experience as a Housing Officer or Neighbourhood Officer.
* Strong understanding of the social housing sector and relevant legislation.
* Current awareness of leasehold management and prevailing housing sector challenges.
* Full UK's Drivers Licence Preferred
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Support Worker to join an excellent Housing Association in North London.
* Work with the team to provide a consistent approach to the support that we give.
* Act as main point of contact for your key service users.
* Providing support to service users to make and attend appointments where necessary.
* Using your time available to keep up to date with all admin work including emails, reviews, and support plans.
* You will be working with colleagues, families (where applicable) and other professionals for the benefit of the service users
* You will keep up to date on regulatory changes and actively look at ways to develop yourself and the service.
What you will need:
* You will be working within a small team but being able to work on your own is very important. You will be supporting our service users to develop and learn which requires a creative and practical approach.
* You'll need to be confident with getting to know the service users and their families and the network of professionals that we liaise with.
* Your life experience and initiative are qualities that we need.
* You'll need to be a confident communicator across all channels but, specifically, you'll need to be able to write concise and accurate daily reports.
Please send me your most up to date CV if this is of interest to yourself!
MMP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior Business Support Officer on a temporary basis working for a housing association based in Croydon.
To maintain office services by organising office operations and procedures. Work collaboratively with staff and management to ensure requirements are met and the office flows efficiently. Manage the reception area and service ensuring customer needs are met including second support cover on Reception.
This will be a temporary position paying £27.66 per hour Umbrella.
* To take the lead in running the office by planning, implementing, and maintaining systems and processes:
* Ensure the office is well organised and provides a safe working environment for employees and volunteers (including general monitoring of cleanliness and tidiness and responding in a timely manner to any issues which arise). Co-ordinate office cleaning/ clear outs in liaison with the Business Support Manager, dealing with correct usage of office filing/ space.
* Liaise with suppliers and research the procurement of goods and services and ensure the provision of office materials and equipment. Ensure working relationships are maintained. Review contracts regularly under the supervision of the Business Support Manager to ensure the organisation is regularly reviewing efficiencies.
* Organise the office archiving, overseeing the process and related administration. Manage and implement any changes working collaboratively with staff and management.
* To manage the environmental policy and procedure ensuring responsibilities are met.
* Improve efficiency of company recycling, minimise waste.
* Continuous improvement and encourage investment from all employees and suppliers
* To manage the Reception function, overseeing the staff and service and ensuring it meets the needs of the organisation.
* To manage the Receptionist and act as cover - being the first point of contact for customers & external organisations on our head office reception desk, ensuring effective liaison with internal and external colleagues.
* Be responsible for answering telephone enquiries, providing as much accurate information as possible.
* Meeting and greeting customers & guests following the relevant health and safety procedures.
* Keeping our IT systems up to date, leaving accurate information for others, helping to achieve targets and ultimately contributing to continuous improvement in customer satisfaction.
* Oversee and manage (under the supervision of the Business Support Manager) the corporate H&S requirements ensuring our staff are safe and risk is managed effectively.
* Manage the caution and awareness register including organising and attending the caution panel meetings and related administration to ensure all parties are made aware of changes
* Manage accidents and incidents internally (staff and guests) and externally (residents), conducting investigations, ensuring that actions are completed, producing reports and attending the Health and Safety Committee meetings.
* At least 2 years' experience in an Office Management/Facilities role
* Demonstrate experience and ability to deliver Office solutions across a broad range of areas including management of: contracts, supplies, equipment, record
* Strong planning, organisational and time management skills, including the ability to progress numerous initiatives and actions simultaneously, prioritise work under pressure and complete within deadlines.
* Able to use own initiative and communicate decisions in an efficient, friendly and professional manner.
* Supports and co-operates fully with colleagues to meet current and future business needs and to promote collaboration.
* Ability to work under pressure and within changing priorities.
Title: Senior Business Support Officer
Salary: £27.66 Umbrella